chapter 29

"so your step father is making a move now"

"Most likely, yes"

Ethan said while cuddling with Heisenberg. He just chuckled at Ethan as he wrap his arms on him more.

"This is nice"

"Yeah"

Ethan then look at heisenberg and was about to gave him a peck on the lips when someone barge in.

They both flinch as they look at the bats coming inside. It slowly turn into y/n as they just look in disbelief.

~~~

I stretch my arm as the last bat came from my arm and look at the two who's looking at me like I've done something.

"What?"

"Can't you at least knock?"

"Like my bats can knock the door"

I said as they just sigh at me in disbelief. I then notice their position and immediately realize that I interrupted them.

"Oh"

I said as Ethan then stood up and approach me.

"What brings you here anyway?"

"I was running"

"Running? From who?"

"M'lady's two daughters, Cassandra and Dani dear"

"Did you just call my niece Dani dear?"

"I like giving people nicknames er...Karl right?"

"I'd prefer Heisenberg"

"Yeah well I like calling you by your first name, unless you want me to call you old man instead"

He didn't say anything but glared at me as I Chuckled. I sat on the chair as I look at my brother.

"Did you inform the other lords brother?"

"Yes I did"

"That's great"

"Why aren't you meeting the others? You've been with us for a long time now"

Heisenberg said as I just sigh.

"I don't like meeting new people"

"Well If your gonna help us defeat your step fa-"

"Step douche"

"I-.. step douche you need to meet the others"

"Why Do I have to? I mean I can be just an anonymous helper"

"Oh god"

Ethan face palm as well as his boyfriend Karl. I sigh in Frustration as I spoke.

"Ugh fine maybe next time you have a meeting I'll go"

They nod at me as Ethan smiled. I just rolled my eyes and took something from my jacket.

"Hey brother, catch"

I throw the bottle wine on Ethan as he manage to catch it, he then look at the wine.

"Consider it as my gift, brother"

I said as I bow and slowly vanish into bats and fly away from Karl's territory.

"Wow, your sister has a bad entry but has a badass farewell"

"Well that's my sister"

Ethan said proudly as he smiled knowing you still know his favourite wine.

~~~

I was walking in the village as I look at every people checking if there's some another spy lurking on this place.

For the past minutes I don't see any traveller who look suspicious. I hid in the corner and vanish into bats as I went on a huge tree, it has a better view on the village that way I can check every people up here.

Later the sun was setting as I was been here for an hour. Honestly I just want to run away from the two daughters since they won't just let it go.

I yawn as I was getting bored of examining every traveller coming by. I was about to go back in the castle until I saw some familiar face.

My eyes widen as I saw Dani roaming in the village.

"What the fuck? How did she.."

I immediately jump down on the tree as I rush through the village to find Daniela, there's so many people today which is irritating cause I can't find Daniela quickly.

*If only I can use vampire speed to find Dani fast*

I thought as I saw a red head coming to the bar. I immediately run through the bar to find her.

When I got to the bar it has so many travellers and it's crowded too.

"Fuck me"

I cursed as I went to the crowds and look for Daniela. Other people won't even get in the way which got me irritating.

I then look at the stage were people start singing or dancing. I then got an idea and went to the stage.

When I got on the stage the musician immediately cheered at me.

"Oh look our favourite guess volunteered to sing"

People start cheering and clapping at me as I zone out for a bit, I then snap out and tried declining it but of course they won't listen.

The musician then toss me the mic as I manage to catch it.

*Shit, what should I do? Dani might be in trouble*

I thought as I saw Ethan just entered probably taking a night shift. He then look at me as I gave him a sign to look for Daniela.

He immediately understood me and went to the crowds to look for Daniela, I sigh in relief as I look at the people cheering for me.

"Shit..."