chapter 37

I yawn as I look at the ceiling. I then felt someone was on me as I look to see a sleeping Cassandra on top of me.

I smiled as I kiss her forehead then slowly place her beside me as I sat up and stretch my arms while yawning.

We still continue after that as I have so many scratches on me and hickey's.
Of course Cassandra was full of hickey's too as I smiled at it.

"Well that was a wild night"

I said as I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes I got out of the bathroom as I look at Cassandra who was still sleeping Peacefully.

I then wrap the towel on myself as I use vampire speed to run to my room to get some clothes.

When I went to my room, ruby was sleeping Peacefully too on my bed.

"I guess everyone was still asleep"

I said as I took some clothes and went out of my room. Once I got out I was immediately met with Bela.

She just got out of her room as she notice me. Once she saw I was just covering myself on a towel she smirk.

I gulp as she immediately walk through me and pin me on the wall.

*Oh god*

"Guess today will be my best day~"

"Is that so?"

"Seeing you just wearing towels first in the morning, I can say I'm lucky~"

She then look at my hickeys and scratches as she look back at my eyes.

"I can see Cassandra score too"

"Yes she is"

She then slid her hand on my neck as she lean in.

"Can I?"

She ask me as I just chuckled and let her. She immediately bit my neck as she suck some of my blood.

Few sec she pulled away licking her lips then giving me a peck on the lips.

"I got to go now, my love~"

"My love?"

"You don't like that?"

"Yes"

I saw her felt a little upset as I chuckled and kiss her.

"I love it, dear~"

She then giggled at me as she kiss me on the cheek.

"Your such a joker"

"I'm no winters If I'm a lame person"

"Yeah right go get dress now, I don't want the maids to see you like that"

"Oh? Is my bela jealous?"

"Yes I am and I'll blame you if mother ask about the maids I've kill"

"Then I'll be sure to get dress~"

She smiled at me as she gave me another kiss before leaving. I chuckled at her as I went back to Cassandra's room.

Once I got there she was still sleeping, I took off the towel as I start getting dress.

~~~

Later Cassandra woke up immediately seeing y/n getting dress. She look at the scratches on your back as she smiled and get up on bed.

She approach you as she slowly wrap her arms on your waist then kiss your shoulder.

"Good morning, hotshot~"