chapter 18

I lay my head on M'lady's hand as I look at her. She was smirking as she just look at my neck.

I can sense her wanting to take a bite as I smirk.

"M'lady do you want to taste my blood?"

"I've been waiting for you to gave me permission to drink your blood~"

"You should just ask M'lady"

I unbutton some of my buttons on my shirt as my collarbones were now expose.

M'lady was just looking at me with lust mix with hunger in her eyes.

"But I'll have an exchange?"

She cock her eyebrows but listen.

"Let me have a taste on your blood too"

She was surprised and spoke to me.

"You do know that when two vampires bite each other, it's showing that your marking each other"

"Is that a problem M'lady? I mean I don't mind doing it with you~"

I said while a smirk at M'lady she just giggled at me as she pulled me up and let me sat on her lap.

She then slid her hand on my neck as she just look at me.

"I must say you've already got my attention for the past weeks"

"No vampires or human can't resist my charm M'lady"

"I can't deny that"

I smiled as I was about to take a bite on her neck when she stop me.

"But you can't get me easily dracula~"

"I prefer calling me by my real father's surname"

She chuckled as she took my hand and decided to take a bite on my wrist.

Guess unbuttoning some of my shirt is all pointless. She then pulled away while licking her lips and smirk at me.

"If you want me to mark you, you have to earn my heart~"

"I'm surprised you made me believe you fell on my charms, you have tricked me"

"I like tricking you~"

I just smiled at I hop off on her lap and start fixing my buttons. I then look at M'lady and took her hand.

I kiss it before looking back at her.

"Then I'll be sure to get your heart as well as your daughters"

"Oh? my daughter's is hard to get as well, they are my daughter's after all"

"I don't know about Daniela M'lady"

"Daniela can be sweet as a cupcake but beware some intruder or enemies have fallen on her beauty and she likes to play with someone's heart"

"Oh then that will be more interesting~"

We both chuckled as I look at the clock. It's almost night, I then look back at M'lady and bowed.

"Now if you excuse me M'lady I need to take the two on a field trip"

"Go on I'm sure there waiting"

I bid my farewell on M'lady as I walk through the door and close it before walking towards were the two daughters are.

As I was walking I spot someone on the corner as It immediately got my attention.

I saw a blonde walking towards the garden. I got curious and decided to follow her silently.

I hid on the corner of the garden as I watch the eldest daughter. She was sliding her hand on the rose.

She was smiling warmly as she smelled one of the rose. I've never saw  the eldest daughter lower her guard so this is new to me.

"Y/n, Ești misterios ca acest trandafir roșu, vreau să te cunosc mai mult~"

She spoke in Romanian which I didn't understand like earlier with the two but I did hear my name.

I didn't stayed any longer because she will just get mad when she notice someone was spying on her.

I immediately use vampire speed and went to look for the two but the Romanian Bela have said couldn't get off on my mind.

I got curious since she mention my name. If only I can understand Romanian language.

I stop my track once I saw the two on the halls walking. I immediately went to them and gave them a greet.

"Hello ladies~"

"Y/n we've been looking all over for you"

"We're have you been anyway?"

"Well I ask your mother to allow you to go outside and guess what?"

"What?"

The two said in unison as they wait for my reply.

"Your mother allow it"

I can't measure their happiness when I said that. Daniela was jumping in happiness while Cassandra was holding hers.

I giggled at their cuteness as I told them that were gonna go tonight but of course I'll make sure that their safe.

Y/n, Ești misterios ca acest trandafir roșu, vreau să te cunosc mai mult~=Y/n, You are mysterious like this red rose, I want to know you more ~