chapter 49

While M'lady was preparing the feast with the others I was on the library reading. I was finding a way to turn ruby back to human again.

I already read 3 books and all of it was useless so I had 50 more to go. Well I don't mind vampires can read faster than humans.

While i was reading someone knock on the door that I immediately look to see Daniela just smiling at me.

I smiled back as she walk towards me and gave me a quick kiss.

"The feast is almost starting, why aren't you dress yet?"

"I'm still busy with some stuff, Dani dear~"

"Well you better hurry, everybody is ready except you"

"I will, Dani dear but I still need to find some nice clothes"

"Don't worry I'll help you"

"Thank you"

"I'll wait for you here, if your finished reading you can find me on the couch"

"No need to wait"

Daniela look at me as I immediately read all the 50 books.

"Done"

Daniela look at me wide eyes as I just chuckled at her. I then return all the books as I went back to Daniela and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Shall we?"

"Wow you read fast as hell"

"It's a dracula thing"

I said as she just giggled at me and we left the library. It took a while before we found some clothes that's suits me.

"Are you ready pumpkin?"

"Yes I am Dani dear"

I walk out from the bathroom as I showed her the clothes she had pick for me.

"You like it?"

"I very much like it"

"Good then your ready"

I smiled at Daniela as I walk towards her and kiss her passionately. I then pulled away as I just smiled at her again while she just chuckled.

"What's with the passionate kiss?"

"I just love kissing you today~"

"As much as I love you kissing me non stop, we got a party to attend"

After she said that we both went out of my room as we went to the halls. When we got there, the party has just started.

The two immediately saw me as they almost choke on their blood wine when they saw me.

"Damn she's so hot"

"I agree with you Cassandra"

I chuckled as I approach them and gave Cassandra a passionate kiss too as she immediately got flustered.