chapter 48

I was helping Donna arrange her house since she ask me to help her decorate it.

There's nothing much going on since Donna is a quiet woman, her doll Angie is quite funny. She always talk about Donna and sometimes she talks about how Donna loves making doll.

I don't usually hang out with Donna since she's shy when she's with me but I always help her when she needs me sometimes even invite me for a cup of tea.

After helping her she said thank you to me but in a quiet tone which just got me giggling.

I wave goodbye to them Before walking back to the castle. While walking I saw Moreau just walking back from his territory.

When he saw me he immediately gave me a wave which I return to him. He then walk towards me until I saw the huge lycan again got loose.

It saw Moreau and immediately charge through him. i immediately use vampire speed to stop the lycan charging at Moreau.

"MOREAU WATCH OUT!!"

I shout as Moreau look behind him and the lycan was close to him. I manage to grab him and toss him away from the lycan as I immediately vanish into bats and circled around the lycan.

Not long my brother and karl are already here and brother immediately help Moreau up.

"Are you alright Moreau?"

"Yes"

"Well your sister already finish the job"

My brother then look at me as the lycans were unconscious on the ground as I just returned to my form.

"Next time make something more tougher chains on this big guy"

"Thanks for the help sis"

"Your welcome, is Moreau alright?"

"I am just fine, thanks to you y/n"

After that I decided to escort Moreau back from his home. He thank me nonstop which got me saying your welcome repeatedly.

I wave goodbye to him as he did the same. I then start walking back to the castle.

~~~

I just use my vampire speed to get home fast. When I got there the girls immediately gave me a hug as I just chuckled and gave them a kiss.

Then they immediately drag me and took me to their mother's room. They toss me in and immediately close the doors as I heard giggled from the door Before I heard the buzz disappeared.

*Okay that was weird*

*Well hello again*

*Hello there little y/n*

Just then I saw M'lady drinking her favorite wine as usual.

*Well I guess I need to leave you two alone~*

I just rolled my eyes as my other self chuckled before disappearing. I then approach M'lady.

She then look at me as she gave me a smiled while I just did the same.

"Good day m'lady~"

"Darling, please take a seat with me"

"As you wish M'lady~"

I sat on the chair Infront of her as she just look at me. I cock my eyebrow at her and ask her what's wrong.

"Is something bothering you M'lady?"

"What I meant is on my lap darling~"

I immediately got flustered as M'lady gave me a smirk. I then nod at M'lady as I walk towards her and sat on her lap.

M'lady put down her wine as she start to wrap her arms around me as she just lay her head on my shoulder.

"M'lady?"

"Yes darling?"

"You seem in a good mood"

"Yes I am"

I just smiled as I lay my head on her as she just tightens her hug.

"M"lady"

"Yes darling?"

"I was wondering to you know...have a party or feast if that's what you called it"

"Oh? Why do you want us to have a feast?"

"I've barely in the castle, I always drink in the bar my brother was in, I come to the party at the village and it's so boring"

"Boring?"

"Yes it's boring because you and your daughters were not there, there's no fun"

M'lady didn't respond but I heard a giggle as she kiss me on the cheek.

"Maybe I'll grant your wish"

"Really M'lady?"

"Of course"

I smiled but then m'lady smirks as she carried me and stood up. She then toss me on the bed as she crawl on top of me.

"But of course, you need to pay the price~"

~~~

I was on the window sitting while admiring this beautiful night. I then look at M'lady who was sleeping Peacefully on her bed.

I smile form my lips as I remember that M'lady can be so aggressive when she needs me but of course I didn't let her take the lead.

*Guess you had a rough night I see~*

*Oh wow, you really gave me a time to M'lady*

*Of course your my precious little y/n~*

*Stop that*

*Anyways are you really not gonna accept me?*

*I may already like you but I still won't, it's too risky*

*Fine if you say so*

I return my attention to the skies as I just feel the cold wind coming inside.

*It's a beautiful night isn't it?*

*It is*

*You should rest now little y/n, you have a party to attend tomorrow*

With that my other self disappeared as I just chuckled at her. I look at the moon as I look at M'lady.

I smile form my lips as I close the windows and return to the bed. I then snuggle on M'lady as I slowly drift to sleep.