chapter 14

I was walking on the halls finding Cassandra. It's been minutes since I'm walking and I started to call her.

"CASSANDRA!"

later she immediately appeared Infront of me as she was smiling. I smiled back as i spoke.

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready"

"There are humans lurking around the forest not far from the castle"

"Wait really?"

"Yes"

"How many are they?"

"6 man carrying a weapon"

"Ugh there all man thing, great"

"You don't like man?"

"They taste stale, your brother was the first one and when I got a sip, it taste awful"

"I see what a shame"

"Let's go now before they entered the castle, Bela is gonna give me lectures when they get here"

"Alright"

I said as I open the windows. She Cock her eyebrow at me as I just smirk and vanish into bats.

"Catch up to me Cassandra before I capture them all"

"Wha- that's not fair!"

She said as she immediately vanish into flies and follows behind.it didn't take me long to get where the 6 man are.

I hid on the branch as I examine each one of them. Then Cassandra appeared beside me second ago as she just look at the peoples.

"So what game are we playing?"

"There are 6 man lurking, let's see..."

I think of a game were playing as Cassandra wait and examine the 6 man. Later I got an idea and explained it to her.

"Okay here's the game, will take three of them because there six, the one who gets all three quickly before the time, wins"

"Sounds easy"

"We only have 3 minutes to take all of it are you ready?"

"I'll just get them in 10 seconds"

"Don't be to cocky huntress"

"Huntress?"

"GO!"

"HEY!"

I immediately use vampire speed to run side by side from the man.

"What the hell was that?"

"Maybe it's a lycan let's split into two groups"

They all nod and split up. I look at Cassandra who was now waiting for the three to come close to her while I wait mine.

When they got close I immediately use vampire speed to take the first one, I knock the 2nd one and took him.

"One more"

I said as I wait for a chance to take him. He turn around and notice he was all alone.

He immediately got his guard up and look around.

"Show yourself lycan!"

I rolled my eyes when he think I'm a lycan. If I were a lycan I'll probably eating the two of his friends infront of him or make some growling.

I use vampire speed and appeared infront of him. He suddenly fell off and drop his weapon.

He was about to take it when I kick it away. Now he was trembling as he was looking at me.