chapter 47

After showering I went to take a nap so that I can talk to my other self more clearly since she pop in and out in my head and that makes me irritated.

When I fell asleep I immediately awoke to the darkness again. There I saw my other self just looking at me while smiling.

"Well mind explaining me what's on your mind?"

"You know I thought for a sec while showering earlier, your me but why are you asking me what my plan is?? Aren't you supposed to know it too?"

"I may be you but we are both have difference"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Stop changing the subjects, if you won't tell me I'm just gonna disappeared and let you have a good dream about the dimitrescu having se-"

"Don't finished the sentence or I'll break your neck"

She just chuckled at me as I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyway spill the beans"

"Right, do you know the time when I took my brother to the Dracula's lair?"

"Yes I remember those crazy day"

"That's were I decided to create a plan that the others will not like especially the dimitrescu"

"Okay so what is this plan?"

~~~
Me and my brother are going to the Dracula's lair, since I'm the one who knows where it is my brother insist on spying them.

I was declining at first but my brother is stubborn so I just did. Now we're close to the lair as I just spoke to my brother.

I have fly him through the Island where the Dracula is, at first he said we should just take the boat but I said I can just fly us through there.

Now where here he almost had a nausea again. I just rolled my eyes at him before we start walking.

"I was so confused on why are so eager to spy them?"

"Dracula's had spy on us so why not spy them too?"

"We have killed all the spy dracula sent on us why do the same?"

"Haven't you notice? The former Dracula's are taking way too long to be awoke again"

"You got a point but you do know this is a dangerous idea"

"Why? are you scared?"

I chuckled at my brother as I look at him.

"Me? Scared? Oh brother, I can even go to a city fool of Dracula's if they just have one, what I meant is this mission is dangerous for you,since your a soft sweet boy~"

"Shut up"

My brother said as he push me aside while I just laugh at him. Later we had arrived to the Dracula's lair.

We went up to some tree as we examine the Dracula's one by one. I then look to one of their tent as I look at my brother.

"That's there tent"

"Okay y/n, we need some plan to get inside"

"Well"

I look at the Dracula's and I can see they were wearing a mask, I notice this mask on our house. Step douche have tons of this in his room.

Maybe this is some kind of family tradition Dracula's had.

"Why don't we disguise ourselves?"

"Okay we're could you find some?"