chapter 36

Cassandra was cuddling as I just brush her hair with my hand. I still can't forget that she got beat up by Logan merciless.

I thought she's gonna die, I felt scared for the first time. Cassandra notice my hug went tightly as she look at me.

"What's wrong y/n?"

"Nothing Cass"

I kiss her on the forehead as I made her close to me more.

"I'm just glad your still alive, I don't know what would I do if I was too late"

"That again? You really should forget about that, what matter is you manage to save me"

"I know but still-"

Cassandra then shut me with a kiss while she frown at me. I just smiled into the kiss as I kissed back.

She then pulled away as she look at me.

"If you keep bringing that up, I'll punish you"

I got shocked of what she said as she smirk at me. I then chuckled as I smirk back at her.

"Is that for making me shut up or making me continue?"

"You tell me dracula"

She kiss me again as I got upset when she called me dracula again.

"I told you, don't call me dracula"

"Dracula~"

"Cass."

"Dracula~"

She was teasing me as I sigh, she then giggled at me as she went back on kissing me but this time she was aggressive.

She bit my bottom lip as I let her in, I let her take the lead but she got upset and spoke.

"Fight me, dracula"

I growled at the dracula calling again as I immediately fight her. Of course I win as I explore her mouth she was moaning on our kiss as I was getting excited now.

Cassandra then slid her hand on my shirt as I slid my hand on her throat, she got turn on when I hold her throat as I smirk.

"Oh you like this~"

She didn't say anything as she just smirk at me. I cock my eyebrow as i felt something on my neck.

I look and so a collar on my neck, Cassandra just smirk at me.

"I think your mistaken me for a dog Cass"

"Oh no, I truly know what my dog looks like~"

She then pulled the leash as our face was just inches away.

"Now be a good puppy~"

She give me a peck on the lips as she kiss my neck and bit it. She then slowly took off my clothes as she look at me.

I was just enjoying it as I move up to give her hickeys on the neck when she push me back to bed.

"Be patient puppy~"

She then slowly slid her hand on her dress as she slowly took it off teasing me.

She then drop her dress on the floor as she snake on me. She kiss my neck giving me hickeys as I did the same.

I then use the chance as I switch with her.

"Sorry darling~ your dog is impatient"

I kiss her on the neck down to her collarbone and to her stomach until I reach her private.

She Yelp when my hot breathe touch her private as I smirk at her. I then started licking her private.

As she hold the bed sheet on the bed while she start moaning.

"Keep going~"

I kept going as I can feel her cumming, I started to lick faster as she moan loudly.

When she was about to cum I stop and she Immediately glared at me as she hiss at me.

"Why'd you stop?!"

"I just want to tease you~"

She growled as she pulled the leash again. She then started to kiss me aggressively as she explore my mouth.

I just smirk as I slid two finger inside her that she flinch. She then wrap her arms around my neck as she kept kissing my neck and giving it hickeys.

I started to get faster as she hold me tightly.

"I'm close y/n~"

She immediately came on my finger as she moan. I then started to lick my finger as she look at me curious.

"What does it taste like?"

"Sweet~"

She then lean in on my finger as she lick it. She then tried tasting it as she immediately glared at me.

"No it's not! You lied!"

She said while her tongue was out as I just chuckled at her. I then lay beside her as I sigh.

She then get on top of me as she snuggle into me. I smiled as I wrap my arms on her.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Cass"