chapter 40

"now where should I put this?"

Ethan said while looking for a place to put the letter he had.

"Should I just put it in her bed?"

He said while he look around before looking back at the bed.

"Ugh, whatever"

He put the letter on the bed and Immediately use vampire speed. Later you came inside your room with ruby.

"Well that's a nice walk, right ruby?"

Ruby nod while holding a limb on her mouth while I was covered in blood. Let's just say some annoying people entered the forbidden place.

Trying to be brave and hoping they can kill the monsters that live in here. Just then I smelled someone's scent on my room.

It smell stale already so I'm guessing the person had left an hour ago. I then saw a letter on my bed as I cock my eyebrow.

I approach my bed and took the letter to read it.

"It's from my brother"

Karl and I need your help
With some monster that was
Hiding on the abandoned
House not far from Moreau's
Place.

Be careful on the creatures
That was living on the swamps.

Your brother:
Ethan.

"Another help"

I said as I Immediately went to clean myself and wear a new clean clothes. After I'm done I said goodbye to ruby while she was still playing with the limb.

I immediately turn into bats as I fly out on the window. Not long I got on the abandoned house and my brother was already there and of course his boyfriend.

"What's the emergency?"

"Karl let out another monster on the loose"

"Don't blame me I didn't know it can just slid itself on the cell bar"

"Miranda will scold us if she finds out we let one of her test subject on the loose"

"That's why we called your sister"

"Still you need to-"

"Alright stop fighting Infront of me like I'm not here"

I said to them as they both shut up. I sigh and ask them what kind of monster it was.

"So what kind of monster is this?"

"We don't know what mother Miranda calls it"

"I know it has a name, I just can't remember it"

My brother said while he kept thinking what it was called.

"Okay at least tell me what it looks like?"

"It's so slimy"

"Slimy?"

"Yes"

"Okay then what do you want me to do?"

"The creature only target women, so we're Guessing the test subject was a man"

*Yuck*