chapter 41

Winters have finally pass, the girls can go out outside again but we still need to make sure it's not cold outside.

I was at Cassandra's room, reading while she was sound asleep on me. Her arms are wrapped around me while my one arm is wrap around hers.

I was focus reading a book while brushing Cassandra's hair. Suddenly my stomach growled and I sigh.

I look at Cassandra who was still sleeping in me as I just Chuckled and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

After that I slowly place her beside me as I gently get off the bed. I then use vampire speed to run through the kitchen to get some blood bag.

When I got there, I was greeted by the maids while I just nod at them in response. I then walk through the refrigerator and took one blood bag.

I sat on the table while drinking the blood bag. The maids just finish preparing the food as they go to serve it from maybe one of the dimitrescu.

Not long I finish drinking the blood bag as I was about to go back on Cassandra's room when I heard a buzz coming over here.

Just then bugs start appearing as it slowly turn into Cassandra. She was breathing heavily that she immediately lean on the wall beside her.

She then look around the kitchen and saw me. Her face is mix with worry and sadness when she look at me.

"What's wrong,Cass?"

She didn't say anything as she immediately rush though me and gave me a hug.

She hug me tightly while I just stood there surprised and confused at the same time.

I didn't say anything as I just hug her back. I slid my hand through her hair while I tried calming her down because her heavy breath won't stop.

Later she calm down but was still hugging me tightly.

"Cass? Can you tell me what's wrong now?"

She was still silent but nod and look at me.

"I had a nightmare...."

"A nightmare?"

"Yes and...it's about you...."

She stop midway after she mentioned me. I hug her more as I can see she was holding her tears that it made my heart ache.

Seeing that sadness in her eyes already breaks my heart.

"It's okay, If you don't want to remember it, that's fine and whatever happened to me in your dream. It won't happen in real life"

She didn't say anything as she just hid her face on my chest while I feel the tears now coming out because I can feel the wet on my shirt.

I just rub her hair trying to calm her down while I carried her back to her room. When we got there I gently put her down on her bed.

I lay beside her while she immediately snuggle into me. She crawl on top of me and wrap her arms on me.

I wrap my arms on her too while I kiss her on the forehead to calm her down.

She went just hugging me for hours before she finally decided to tell me her nightmares about me.

"My nightmare...it's that your family the dracula, have already come and attack our territory...."

I just nod and let her continue about her nightmares.

"You were fighting along with us until...."

She grip on my shirt while she was trying to hold her tears again.

"Y-you were k-killed by one of them.. you were killed Infront of me.. I want to move but I can't, I only watch you lose your life in your eyes. You look at me as you gave me a smile and said something I cannot hear"

After I heard that I immediately wrap my arms on her more and gave her a kiss on her forehead while I wipe away her tears.

"Don't worry, Cass. I won't die, I just told you that I'm no ordinary vampire right? They will all die before they even find a way to kill me"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I will not let anyone take me away from you"

She gave me a smile as she snuggle on me more and gave me a kiss on the lips. I smiled and kiss back while I slid my hand on her cheek.

"So don't cry now, it makes me sad seeing you cry"

She nod as I brush her hair and she was starting to calm down now. Later I was about to get a blood bag for her but she won't let me go and told me to stay.

I told her she need to drink but she was stubborn of course and didn't let me go. I just sigh as I gave up and just let her cuddle me.

I played with her hair as she slowly drift to sleep but her hug are still tight. I giggled on how protective she can be even when she's asleep.

She was sound asleep as I gave her a kiss on the lips Before closing my eyes to take a nap while hugging her.