chapter 45

I slowly open my eyes as my head hurts. I was about to sat up when I felt someone was on me.

I then look and saw the girls naked as well as me. I immediately remembered what happened last night as I groan.

"Fuck"

I curse and gently went off the bed as I took some shower. After that the girls were still sleeping as I put some clothes in me and sat on the couch while I wait for them to wake up.

Not long Bela slowly woke up as she look around then finds me sitting on the couch watching them sleep.

She then gave me a smile as I smiled back.

"Good morning my love~"

She said as she sat up.

"Good morning Bela, my love~"

She giggled as I slowly approach the bed and Bela immediately pulled me in the middle while she snuggle on me.

Just then Cassandra woke up and look at us. She Immediately crawled and wrap her arms on me as I just gave her a good morning kiss.

"Good morning, my huntress~"

"Mhm~ morning hotshot"

She said as she yawn which I find it cute. Suddenly someone bit my ear that I let out a small Yelp.

Then I heard a familiar giggle as she lay her head on my shoulders.

"That's a cute noise, pumpkin~"

"Dani dear~ good morning to you too~"

Now all the girls were snuggling on me as I just chuckled at their cuteness.

"Last night was intense~"

Daniela said as she touch one of her hickey's on me.

"I've never seen you so wild~"

Cassandra said as she slid her hand on one of her scratches on me.

"And rough too~"

Bela said as she smirks and touch one of my hickeys on her. I then got worried because I let my lust get the best of me.

*Stupid other self*

I thought as I look at them worried.

"Did I went to far? Did I hurt you?"

They all cock their eyebrows and look at me confused, then they immediately let out a giggle which gave me butterflies.

"What are you talking about love? You were so careful even though your lust is taking control"

Bela said as I sigh in relief knowing I still manage to control it somehow.

"But I've never seen a lust vampire having their eyes red like vampires eyes use to look like"

I then look at Cassandra as I ask her.

"My eyes turn red?"

"Yes, you even let out a growled which is hot~"

Daniela said as she smirks at me. After that I let them take a shower as I unlock the door. I forgot to unlock it last night because I'm too busy with the girls.

*My poor ruby*

I thought as when I open the door I saw ruby sleeping Infront of my door. She know what happened last night and didn't bother us.

I carried her up which got her waking up. But when she saw me she immediately doze off to sleep again.

I put her on my bed as she now we're sleeping comfortable on my bed. Later the girls were getting dressed Infront of me which is a nice view.

After that we all went out of my room as we both went to the dining room. When we got there the maids were already setting the dishes as M'lady and my brother was there.

"Good morning m'lady~"

"Good morning, darling~ did you four had a great night~"

She immediately ask as she look at her daughter's before looking at me while smirking.

"Yes we had a great night M'lady, would you like to be next?~"

M'lady chuckled as she just gave me a pat on my head as I went to my chair. I then look at my brother and gave Him a smile.

"Hello brother"

"I was expecting a good morning but okay"

"At least you get a greeting brother, now stop whining"

He rolled his eyes at me as I did the same to him. The dimitrescu just giggled at us.

~~~

While we're eating I was talking with M'lady and my brother about the Dracula's when my brother notice something weird on me.

"Y/n"

"Yes?"

"Y-your eyes..."

I immediately look at one of the windows when I saw my eyes turn red, I close my eyes as I tried getting it back normal.

*Fuck what is happening to me?*

I tried talking to my other self but I didn't hear a response. The girls immediately approach me because they got worried.

M'lady was worried as well as she touched my back. Later my eyes turn back to normal as I open my eyes.

I look at them as they all sigh in relief when they saw my eyes are normal again.

"So mind telling us what the heck was that?"

My brother ask as I didn't say anything for a sec.

"Is there something your not telling us?, darling?"

M'lady ask and I didn't respond to her.

*Should I tell them?*

*It's better to tell them little y/n~*

My eyes wide as I look away from M'lady and my brother for a sec.

*You?*

*Good morning my little y/n~*

*Stop pretending you don't know this! What did you do to me?!*

*Relax tiger, didn't I tell you I gave you some of my power?*

*What do you mean?*

*Tsk tsk, if will not be fun if I tell you, you need to find it yourself~*

With that I can feel she disappeared again. I then look at M'lady,brother and the girls as I think for a moment.

I sigh as I look a them and agreed on telling them.

"Alright guess I need to tell you"