chapter 11

"Ethan's siblings had anger issues too"

"Yes just like you"

"Excuse me?"

Heisenberg glared at Alcina who was taking a sip on her wine. Later Ethan walks in.

"How is it?"

"I let her out, she can go back if she want all I need is that she can understand why I did it"

"I thought your gonna let her join us?"

"I can't force her if she didn't want too"

Ethan starts talking about you not noticing you coming in as the two lord's look at you.

"Even is she hate me I'll always love her and protect her"

Ethan was still talking about you while heisenberg tried talking to Ethan but he can't cause ethan won't stop talking.

I sigh as I walk towards the room and slowly approach my brother.

"Please stop saying that, it's making me Puke"

"Hey y/n, as I was saying i-.....y/n????"

I just look at him as I just walk towards the two lord's. I look at them and start speaking.

"I've decided to join you"

"What change your mind?"

"I will probably not going back being with step douche, even though I hate my brother but if you can help me end father and his minions then i guess it won't be bad to join since I'm waiting for a day to kill him"

"You do know that when you join us your no longer a dracula"

"Like I said, I don't claim my step father's last name, I'm a winters no matter what"

"She said the same thing as Ethan your really are siblings"

"Then it's settled"

Heisenberg stood up and approach me.

"You are now one of us"

"Thank you for accepting me I'll be sure that I'll put all my life to help you defeat step douche"

Heisenberg burst out laughing while Alcina just sip her wine.

"I'm sorry everytime she said that I can't help but laugh"

"I hate him"

"And so am I"

Alcina spoke as she put down her cup and look at me.

"Then I'll think we'll get along M'lady"

"We'll see about that"

We exchange smile as I look at my brother. He got surprised somehow that I decided to join them. Then he gave me a smile and was about to hug me when I stop him.

"Ah! No hugs, I still can't forgive you for abandoning me"

"Right.."

"But I'll give you a chance to fix your mistake"

He smiled more widely and didn't stop himself to hug me.

"Thank you y/n I'll promise I'll do my best to be your big brother again"

"Okay this is embarrassing"

I tried struggling but his hug was too tight. I somehow feel my bones breaking due to his vampire strength.

I immediately vanish into bats so I can escape and turn back. I breathe out as I feel relief.

"Sorry I got carried away"