chapter 30

"oh right what should I sing?"

I ask the musician as he smiled at me and played something. I immediately realize what Song it was as I smirk at the musician.

"Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll~"

"Don't care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all~"

"Candy bear,sweetie pie,wanna be adored I'm the girl you'd die for~"

"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out~"

"Cause that's what young love is all about~

"So pull me closer and kiss me hard~"

"I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart~"

"I'm miss sugar pink liquor-liquor lips~"

"Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss~"

"I'm miss sugar pink liquor-liquor lips~"

"I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch, I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch~"

~~~

People start clapping as they stood up. I was smiling at the crowds but was still finding Daniela when I saw her on the corner smiling at me.

I bowed before going down the stage and immediately rush through Daniela. I was immediately met by a hug as I hugged back and sigh in relief knowing she's okay.

"You rock there y/n"

"Yeah I was not expecting that"

"Really? Cause I thought you really volunteered"

"No I get up there to look for you because I saw you roaming around the village without me"

"I can't find you in the castle"

"That's why you go outside without your mother's permission?"

"I know it's dangerous for me to go alone but when I knew your not in the castle I immediately sneak out"

"Why is that?"

"I miss you"

She said as she keep hugging me, I chuckled at her as i give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Why don't we get back on the castle and just read some of your favorite novels?"

She immediately look up and smiled at me like a kid. She then immediately drag me away from the crowds as I said goodbye to Ethan.

~~~

I use my vampire speed so that we can get back faster. Daniela dragged me inside the Library as she let me sit on the couch and look for a book to read.

Later she got something to read and sat on my lap instead. I was shocked at first but smiled.

I wrap my arms on her waist as I lay my head on her shoulders.

"What are we reading today Dani dear?"

"An interesting book about a curse girl and a healer. It's a romance story and one of my favorites"

"I see"

She then open the book as we start reading the novel.

We got halfway of the book and the curse girl past life was fuck up, I mean getting betrayed by the person she trust the most then get cursed.

"Honestly she kept pushing the healer away from her. She only wants to help"

Daniela said angrily as I chuckled at her.

"She's been betrayed by the person she trust the most that's why she kept pushing the healer because she feared that she will do the same to her"

"Good point"

She said as we kept reading, Daniela look at me but I ignored her as I was focus on the novel.

"Oh shit the curse girl...died..."

I said as Daniela nod at me.

"The curse is the only thing that's keeping her alive"

"I felt bad to the healer, I mean she loves the girl"

"They did promise that there gonna meet again someday"

"And they'll live a normal life like they want to"

Daniela close the book as she stretch her arm and stood up. She return the book back to the shelf.

She then go back and sat beside me as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"You know I love how they somehow had something even though the curse girl is pushing the healer away"

"You can't run away from love"

"Yeah we can't, just like I can't run from you"

I look at Daniela who was smirking at me as she lean closer to me.

"Isn't that right~"

She purr as she slid her hand on my shirt.

"Dani"

"Yes pumpkin~"

"Pumpkin?"

"You like giving people nickname, why not have one for you?"

She lick my lips as she smirks at me. I chuckled as she got confused at me.

"Oh Dani"

I vanish into bats as I went behind her. I wrap my arms on her as I lick her neck.

She flinch but like it.

"You naughty girl~"