chapter 20

While walking to the forest they were asking about how was my original life before I turn into a vampire.

I told them that it was just a normal life until step douche appeared in my life.

While talking I heard some animal crying painfully. Then I smelled blood coming from our left.

The girl smell it too and we both look at each other.

"Do you smell that?"

"We all smell it, we should follow it something tells me that someone is being tortured"

We drop our things because we know it won't be stolen since we're now close to the territory.

I use vampire speed as the girl vanish into flies. When I got there I immediately saw the men who's hitting on the girls.

Then I spot someone laying on the ground. I saw a lycan being tortured by these men's.

"What many do you think will the sheriff gave us once we gave him this lycan?"

"I'm sure it's big since we caught some big one"

"But of course let's make it suffer a bit"

They all laugh as one of them kicked the lycan. I felt somehow bad to the lycan. The girls appeared behind me as they look at it too.

"It's those men again?"

"Isn't it call trespassing? They were on our territory now"

"So it was a lycan were smelling"

"What should we do?"

Cassandra ask as I was thinking if I need to kill this men or make them suffer just what they did on the poor lycan.

"Let's save the lycan"

"Are you kidding me? That's a lycan, I just told you they don't like vampires"

Cassandra said while I kept my attention to the lycan.

"There still a living being who needs our help from this humans"

"Whatever you said but I'll only help you because it involves killing those man things"

"Finally I was getting hungry"

Daniela said before the two step forward. The men look at them as they got surprise they saw the two lurking around to the forest.

But then smiled at them which got me irritated.

"Hey boys~"

Daniela said as the men now smirk at them. Cassandra just rolled her eyes as she took out her sickle.

The men were confused as they just chuckled at them.

"You wanna play dangerous games with us Ladies?"

"I was holding myself on putting this sickle on your throat earlier but now I can go all out"

The men laugh at them and Cassandra didn't like that.

"That's cute babe but you don't wanna mess with us hunter-"

The man stop talking once he felt something on his chest. He saw a hand on his chest grabbing his heart.

I immediately pulled it away from his back as he fell down.

"Mens like you always get on my nerves"

I said as I throw away his heart while my eyes were now red. Daniela immediately smirk at me.

"That's hot"

"Daniela please put away the flirt for a while"

Cassandra said while Daniela just rolled her eyes. The two were now frightened and was about to run back from the village.

But then Cassandra grab one of them while Daniela stab the other one. Cassandra was now laughing as she just kept slicing the man again and again.

Daniela was cutting out his limbs as he slowly lose his life and so was Cassandra's prey.

"Dead already?"

Cassandra said as she look at Daniela.

"Daniela are yours dead too?"

"I'm afraid yes"

"That's a shame"

They suddenly look at me. I was kneeling down to the injured lycan as I examine it's wounds.

"So what are you gonna do about that lycan?"

"I'll take her under my wings"

"What?"

I slice my wrist and let the lycan drink some of my blood.

"What are you doing?"

"Healing her"

"Her?"

"Yes this lycan is a girl"

"I didn't know your blood can heal lycans"

"Not just lycans, I can heal someone's wound using my blood"

"Wow that's cool"

Daniela said as I just look at the lycan. Her wounds start to heal as I pulled away my wrist.

I carried the lycan as I told the girls to take our things. They nod and immediately took our things before we get back to the castle.

"You know mother won't approve that lycan, she hates lycan"

Cassandra said while we're walking.

"I'm sure I can excuse this one"

"What makes you so sure that this lycans won't go on a rampage?"

"Lycans are like dogs if you take care of them they'll trust you"

"How do you know that?"

"I already took some lycans under my wing before I went here"

"Well good luck talking with mother"

Cassandra said as I just gave her a smile while we go back to the castle.