chapter 39

2 weeks have pass since the incident of Logan. I was patrolling the whole castle to see if someone have entered, the girls were doing the same.

M'lady was called on a meeting. For this past weeks no sign of any Dracula's on the village nor in the castle.

I was getting suspicious since they haven't make a move. Did they took my warning? Or are they just waiting for a time to attack?

Either way I will be here to wipe every single one of them. Just then I saw someone coming over to me.

I look to see Daniela immediately giving me a hug. I smiled as I catch her while she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Already done patrolling?"

"Yes, no sign of intruders nor your step douche"

"That's good because if I ever see one, they wish they were never born"

Daniela chuckled as she decided to come with me to the garden. I was just sitting on the ground while Daniela was picking flowers.

"You know, Bela will be mad when she saw you picking those flowers"

"Don't worry, this is for you anyway"

"Really? That's so sweet of you dani dear~"

She smiled at me warmly as she approach me. She then sat down and start making a flower crown.

I was just watching her, I've never seen Daniela so focus on something. I smiled as I just watch her.

*She's so cute*

I thought as I saw some of her hair fall down. I reach my hand through her face as I fix her hair.

She then look at me as I was to focus fixing her hair. She smiled as she slowly lean in and gave me a peck on the lips which caught me off guard.

She just smiled at me and I just giggle at her cuteness. I took some flower and put it on her hair while she goes back to making a flower crown.

~~~

Later she had finish making a flower crown as she gently put it on my head.

"There we go"

I look at the flower crown as I gently touch it. I smiled at Daniela as I gave her a kiss.

She just giggled on our kiss as she kiss back. She slowly lean more as she slowly sat on my lap.

Her hand slid on my neck as she pulled away on our kiss. She then smirk and lean closer to my neck as she bit it.

I just chuckled as I wrap my arms on her waist and let her drink my blood. Later she pulled away as she lick some of my blood.

She lick her lips as she lean on me while I just put my hand on her hair and gently brush it.

"Why are you so warm, even though your a vampire?"

"Well Dani dear, when I turn into a vampire. I didn't die nor killed, I accidentally drink my step douche blood which made me turn into a vampire, but then I consider myself dead when I became one"

"How did you accidentally drink your father's blood?"

"He mix his blood with our juice that's why he manage to turn us into this"

"Do you regret being a vampire?"

"In the past, I was because of the hunger I cannot control and it sucks that I cannot die no matter what, even the wooden stake can't kill me, I really want to die when I turn into this"

Daniela didn't say anything as she lean on me more while she wrap her arms on me.

"But then I have met you and your family, it's been so long since I felt....love, since I felt something alive inside me again. That's why now, I don't regret being a vampire cause I won't meet any of you if I was just an ordinary person"

She didn't look at me but I felt her smiled as she snuggle on me. Later Daniela fell asleep on me, I chuckled as I gave her a kiss then gently lift her up.

I carried her bridal style as I use vampire speed to go to her room. Once I got there I approach her bed as I slowly put her down.

I then brush some of her hair, while I sat down beside her bed. I look through her window as I saw it was full moon.

"What a beautiful night"

I said as I turn back my attention to Daniela. I lean my hand on her face as I caress it while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

I was about to leave when I felt someone holding my shirt. I look to see if Daniela was awake.

She wasn't awake as she was dreaming. She mumble something in Romanian which got me sigh in frustration because I don't understand it.

But then Daniela won't let me go so I decided to just lay beside her. I wrap my arms on her as I hug her.

I close my eyes as I slowly drift to sleep while hugging Daniela.