chapter 42

I woke up on the middle of nothing but darkness. I immediately knew I was dreaming so I walk through the darkness as I tried waking up.

While I was walking I heard somebody calling for me.

"Y/n...."

It whisper but I can clearly hear it, it called me again but this time it's kinda loud.

It called my name again as it got louder and louder that it was like approaching me.

"Y/n"

The voice whisper on my ear as I immediately swing my hand behind me but there was no one there.

*I need to wake up*

I thought as I kept walking until I heard the voice again.

"There coming"

I stop on my track as I look at my surroundings before speaking.

"Who's coming?"

The voice just giggled as I kept looking at my surroundings.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh little soft y/n~ we've been together since you turn into a vampire"

"What?"

"Can't you really remember me?"

The voice came behind me as I look back and so nothing but my other self.

"So it's you"

"How you've been lately?"

"Why the fuck have you decided to speak to me after for a long years of ghosting me?"

"Listen here little y/n, I'm just a demon you have created"

"That's true I have created you because I felt abandoned but even the demon I created abandoned me"

"I've never abandoned you"

She circled around me as she slid her hand on my shoulders.

"You just lock me up because you can't accept the fact that your too kind and soft"

"Nonsense!"

I smack her hand away as she just smirk and slowly back away.

"Deny all you want y/n but I know all of it"

She said as she stop and look at me.

"After all, I am you"

"Whatever, I'm waking up"

I was about to wake myself up when my other self said something.

"Oh you better me"

I stop as I look at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well while you and I are having a chit chat here. Some of the Dracula's are now attacking"

My eyes widen as I immediately use vampire speed and grab her by the neck.

"What the fuck are you planning to do?!"

"Nothing really~"

My other self then lean closer to my ear as she whisper something.

"I just went here to offer you something~"

"What?"

"By the time the strongest Dracula's have returned you will need my power"

"Since when do you give me your power? Your nothing but a demon I created"