chapter 23

Days have passed and ruby is being a good lycan, she don't go out of my room except when she needs to eat or bored.

And of all lycan she likes to bath, she always annoy me to bath her. I was about to go to the village again because I was bored.

But the past few days was great, M'lady was happy that I got her a red wine and well Bela is...

She did thank me for the flowers but I guess nothing happened, she still doesn't trust me fully I guess.

I was about to go out of my room when I felt that someone was pulling my pants.

I look back and saw ruby tried stopping me from going out. I chuckled as I kneel down and pat her head.

"I'll be back at 9, don't worry"

"Grrw..."

She growled as she snuggle in me. I giggled at her but still I need to go. I patted her one more time before standing up.

She was frowning at me but let me go as she jump on my bed and lay there. I said goodbye to ruby as I went out of my room.

~~~

I was walking on the hall, the maids greeting me as I just nod at them.  I suddenly encountered with Daniela.

Once she saw me she immediately rush through me to gave me a hug. We almost fell when she rush through me, thankfully we didn't.

She kiss me on the cheek as I just chuckled and return the kiss. She immediately look at me surprised.

"What?"

"You return the kiss"

"Probably just in a good mood"

"Still I was hoping on the lips though"

"Maybe one day~"

I said as she just smirks back at me. Just then some maid called Daniela.

"Mistress Daniela sorry to interrupt but your mother was looking for you"

She said, Daniela frown but then nod at the maid. She let go as she gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later, y/n~"

She said as she wink at me before leaving. I giggled at her cuteness as I continue to walk through the halls.

I was at the front door and about to leave when someone called me. I look behind and to my surprised it was Bela.

She approach me as I just look surprised.

"I am not expecting this"

"Expect what?"

"Usually it's just the two who always called me so I was not expecting you I thought your somehow Cassandra"

She didn't say anything as she just look at me. I felt uncomfortable that I decided to speak.

"Well if you have anything to say, you should say it now. I'm on a trip to the village again"

"You often go to the village, why is that?"

"They always have feast every month or week and their bar had a nice beer to drink. That's why"

She didn't say anything again so I thought that's it, I was about to go when she spoke again.

"Can I come?"

"Pardon? Did I hear that right?"

"Don't make me repeat myself"

"I'm only kidding"

I chuckled while she roll her eyes. We both then go out and went to the village.

~~~

While walking into the forest, I look at her as she was so focus looking at her surrounding.

The quietness is hurting my ear that I decided to start a conversation.

"I'm surprised you want to come to the village with me"

"My two sister always come with you to the village whenever you go out, I decided to go to see it but I'm surprised my two sister didn't come"

"Daniela had some errand to do and I didn't see Cassandra so she must be patrolling the dungeon"

"You and my sisters have gotten close"

"What do you mean?"

"The kiss and hug, Daniela can be flirty but she never did that to anybody except you"

"And how do you know that?"

"A little bug told me"

I chuckled at her as she let out a small giggle. were almost at the village as I look at Bela to see if there's any blood on her.

I forgot that earlier but then I saw no blood from her face except that little blood on her cheek.

I stop as I lean my hand on her face. She followed my hand, carefully watching it. She grab my wrist as she look at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax, princess. There's a little blood on your face"

After I said that she let go and let me wipe the little blood on her cheek. I lick the blood on my finger as she look at me shocked.

I cock my eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"You just lick the blood"

"Yeah I mean were both vampires right?"

"What I meant is... nevermind let's go"

She walk past by me going to the village as I immediately rush through her side not wanting to have trouble cause this is the first time Bela have come here so I don't know if she's like her two sisters.

I start to gave her a quick tour on the village as I kept watching every move she makes. Minutes have pass and she didn't do any Trouble, well she is the older one from the three.

After touring her I decided to show her the bar I always visit.

"Let's go to the bar I like"

She didn't say anything as she just nod and we went to the bar.