chapter 8

I was walking from the halls. I zone out once I remember the scent.

*Ugh~ their smell is so sweet I wanna have a taste but I can't let myself get distracted*

I thought that I was suddenly bump into something. I bounce back and immediately look.

"What the-"

I gasp once I saw a 9 foot tall lady looking at me with a death stare. I felt shivers for the first time when she look at me.

"I didn't know we had guest"

She suddenly grab my shirt and pulled me up that I didn't get a react.

"How come I didn't notice you trespassing?"

I didn't respond as I just vanish into bats that she was caught off guard. I land on the floor and just look at her.

*No doubt, this is Alcina dimitrescu but one problem.....she smell sweet too~does all the dimitrescu smell this sweet?*

"That power..."

She said as she look at me with those amber eyes.

"Your a dracula"

*Ugh I hate being called like that*

I thought as she smirk at me. Then she swing her hand and it immediately turn into claws.

"I didn't expect that my guest was a dracula"

"Please don't call me that"

She got confused as I just look at her.

"I'm no dracula, I'm a winters"

She somehow react when I said winters. Later she smiled and look at me.

"I see your Ethan winters siblings"

My face turn serious as I look at the tall lady.

"Where's my brother?"

"You and Ethan don't look alike"

"I ask again, where is my brother?"

"You don't scare me dracula"

"You should be"

"*Chuckle* is that a threat?"

I immediately use my vampire speed to attack her but she manage to grab me by the neck and throw me far away.

I landed on the closet as I groan. I slowly sat up and dust off myself then I saw her Walking towards this direction.

I didn't hesitate to use my vampire speed again to attack her. I dodger her claws and appeared behind her.

I immediately turn into bats and was about to bite her when she manage to turn around and stab me with her claws.

I was pinned against the wall as I cough off some blood. She giggle as she let her claws dipper on my chest.

I groan as I just glared at her.

"Send my regards to Dracula in the afterlife"

She said as she wait for me to die but it didn't come. She cocked her eyebrow as she just look at me.

"Why are you not dead?"

I just giggled as I look back at her.

"I ask myself with that question every day"

I said as I grab one of her claw and tried pulling it away. Suddenly someone yelled and we both look on beside.

My eyes widen when I saw who it is.

"Brother?"

"Let her down Alcina, she means no harm"

"She just tried to attack me"

"You heard Ethan let her down"

A man appeared behind my brother,it was heisenberg one of the lord's.

"And who are you to give me orders?"

"She is here for me, I'll handle this"

The tall lady just sigh in frustration as she pulled away her claws. I land on the floor and look at my brother.

He slowly walks closer to me as I just look at him. I glared at him and immediately use my vampire speed to run through the broken closets.

I took some broken wood and immediately charge towards Ethan and stab his stomach.

He groan and fell down as I just yelled at him.

"THAT'S FOR FUCKING LEAVING ME!"

"ETHAN!"

The man yelled and was about to attack me when my brother stop him.

"No let her take out her anger at me"

"Tch"

The man said as he just listen to my brother and stop.

"Give me a reason on why should I not pierce that stake through your heart right now"

My brother cough as he slowly sat up and look at me.

"I know it was foolish of me to leave you behind with our step father"

"You know it's foolish, yet you still manage to leave me with him"

"I left because I was trying to find a place were you and I can have a normal life again"

"How can we be normal, we already turn into monsters"

"We might killed tons of people but we do it to survi-"

"Worse part is when you left me, that's where I get more worse and worse"

"I know...I'm sorry I didn't look after you like a big brother would do"

We both went silent as he slowly pulled away the stake. He slowly walk towards me and hold my head.

"But If you just let me explain everything on why I left, maybe you'll understand"

I didn't respond as i avoid eye contact with him. Then I suddenly got hit by something that I slowly lost consciousness.

Ethan manage to capture you as you fell down. He look at heisenberg who was the one who knock you out.

"Why the heck did you knock her out?"

"She can't control her anger, if I just stood there, that stake will be at your heart"

"She was starting to calm down"

"You should thank me instead"

"Thank you? When she wake up it will be more hard to explain it to her, she will go more on a rampage"

"Would you please stop arguing"

Alcina said and the two somehow went silent.

"If your too worried about her starting a rampage then just lock her up in our cellar"

"That is more worse, she won't trust me no more if we do that"

"Then do you prefer she go on a rampage?"

Ethan when silent as Alcina just look at her.

"I'm sure you can talk her out of it when she wakes up, your her brother"

Alcina said while she called her daughter's. The three immediately appeared and greet their mother.

"Yes mother?"

They said in unison.

"Lock her up in the cellar, be sure she won't get away"

"Of course mother"

They said and look at the you. They immediately remember your the intruder from earlier.

They immediately took you away from Ethan and lock you up in the cellar.