CHAPTER 3-2.1

waking up this morning i hurt.

my head

my arms

my shoulder

my legs

every part of my body just hurts

groaning i pull myself to sit up in bed after hearing my alarm going off next to me for about 20 mintues now.

"goodmorning"jenna says coming into my room opening my curtains making me groan and lay back down covering my head with the covers."come on"jenna says happily coming over to my bed making me pull the covers back slightly."ouch" she says looking at my face. i groan grabbing my phone from my bedside table.

looking at myself in my camera and sigh seeing a large bruise on the side of my cheek.

"you know what..." jenna sighs sitting down on the bed as i roll my eyes throwing my phone on the bed annoyed at the mark on my face."it doesnt look that bad" she says making me huff looking at her.

"its fine...go ill get up" i say making her smile and lean forwards kissing my head making me graon pushing her away.

it took me a while to get myself ready,  my whole boyd still hurts even after having 3 advils.

i just dressed in a tank top and grey joggers today with my hair down to cover the mark on my cheek.

"hey" jeremy says coming into my room as i pack my bag, i turn to look at him fronwing since we never really speak to each other before going to school."im going to see vicki you coming?"he asks making my eyes widen before i nod grabbing my stuff.

we quickly race downstairs muttering something to jenna about a woodwork project jeremy is working on before walking over to the hospitial.

we just hovered by the doorway, vicki was laying in the bed her neck in a neck brace, shes hooked up to these tube giving her blood.

"shes gonna be okay" i say rubbing jeremys arm.

"You can't be in here Visiting hours don't start till 9:00"a nurse says softly coming over to us making us move so she can get into vickis room.

"I just... How is she?" jeremy asks watching the women mess with the tubes net to vicki.

"She's lost a lot of blood." the nurse replies sadly before looking over at us.

"Yeah, but she's gonna be ok, right?"jeremy asks making me grab his arm lightly.

"She needs her rest. So you come back later."the nurse speaks softly coming over ushering us out of the room.

"Come on." i say pulling him along with me slowly away from her room.

i was late to history.

great.

mr tanner is definetly gonna be an ass. after having a smoke at the back of the school getting a cig from one of the randoms there i walk over to the class knocking on the door before walking in.

"ah miss gilbert how are you?" mr tanner asks smiling sarcastically as i walk into the room everyone looking at me."its nice of you to come to class today" he says smiling sweetly at me as i sit down in my seat.

i turn and look at elena seeing her staring at me.

"you okay?" she mouths making me roll my eyes nodding yes.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during the celebration in 2 days "mr tanner speaks at the front of the class making me look away from elena.