CHAPTER 6-3.1

the next morning i woke up with the worst headache every my whole body was in pain.

jenna had came up and left my meds on my bedside atble with a glass of water aswell as some advil.

i had school today so in pain i pulled myself out of my nice warm bed and into the shower. it was very painful. after that i dressed myself in a hoodie and joggers not really feeling it today.

i didnt bother with any make up or doing my hair i just left it wet.i walked down the stairs with my hood up and straight into the kitchen.

no one said anything as i walked over to the coffee and grabbed the pot and poured myself a large mug.

i could feel jenna and elena staring at me as i lift the cup up to my lips and take a large sip. jeremy must be either in bed still or he has already left.

i had enough of them glancing at me so i huff and slam my up down on the table surpirsed it did not break.

"what?" i snap at them looking between them annoyed. hey both just stare at me, making me sigh."say it i know you want to" i speak rolling my eyes.

"you need to stop it evelyn"elena sighs looking at me sadly making me roll my eyes.

"thats not really your decision is it elena?" i ask sarcastically frowning at her annoyed.

"your sister is right evelyn. i went threw your room yeserday and im disapointed." jenna says shaking her head at me making me sigh,

"i refuse to go back to how things used to be, so stop it" i tell them sitting down on the stool by the breakfast bar annoyed.

neither of them said anything elese as i sit there sipping my coffee. a knock at the door makes elena leave the room and then reyurn with bonnie.

bonnie looks at me wearily taking in my outfit and tired hunch.

"goodmorning evelyn" she speaks making me look at her and nod.

im not annoyed at her, just elena and jenna thinking they can constantly tell me what to do.

im not little.

i can look after myself.

"do you want a lift to school today?" she asks me smiling making me think to myself.

i glance at elena as she goes threw her bag making sure she has everyhting. im annoyed at her yes...but i really dont want to walk.

"sure" i reply making everyone look at me surpirsed since i havent gone in bonnies car since my parents....

i went upstairs and grabbed my bag before getting into the back of bonnies car and then we pulled off towards school.

the drive was fine all elena and bonnie have done is speak about stefan. apartently there is alot ive not been told.

"i think it was cute, i saw you two on the pourch last night under the night sky." i speak sarcastically climbing out of the car pulling my bag onto my shoulder."and then you started locking lips and then i wanted to throw up" i say pretending to be sick making them laugh.

"listen elena im not saying dont date the guy, im just saying take it slow" bonnie speaks truthfully making me look at her confused.

"you seemed fine with him walking me home last night...well carrying me home" i say laughing before frowning at her.

"yeah and you was the one who told me to go for it." elena speaks to her also confused.

"yes and now im saying take it slow" bonnie sighs as we wlak towards the school.