CHAPTER 16-13.2

that round was however cut short, as elena came walking in explaining how she and stefan had to tell damon and evie something.

now standing on the porch by the front door, damon and evelyn learn that stefan was unsucessful in getting the journal.

"Who took it?" damon exclaims, staring at stefan as he crosses his arms angrily.

" i dont know"stefan sighs, leaning against the house shurgging his shoulders.

" you know what its that teacher, theres something really off about him" damon speaks now turning and looking at evelyn making her frown.

" mr saltzman? no way, hes a nice guy he wouldnt know anything"evelyn assures damon shaking her head at him making him sigh.

"evies right, he doesn't know anything."stefan speaks up, making damon turn to him."somebody got to it right before me."stefan tells him crossing his arms too.

"who else knew it was there?"damon asks riaisng his eyebrows before looking at evelyn, seeing her cast her eyes over the window and jeremy, damon quickly goes to step back into the house only for elena to stop him.

" no, damon leave him out of it!"elena calls as he steps around her again.

"Why, what's the big deal?"damon throws his hands up in the air before entering the house, everyone following him as he walks back over to the sofa and sits down next to jeremy.

evelyn taking a seat on the arm of the chair listening carefully, as elena and stefan stand by the doorway.

So...I heard you found a really cool journal From back in the day. Who else did you show it to?"damon speaks to jeremy as jeremy just continues to play the game.

" huh?" jeremy says not bothering to take his eyes off the tv screen.

"Don't ask questions,just spill."damon speaks a smirk on his face.

"You're kidding me, right?" jeremy scoffs taking his eyes off the screen to now look at damon confused.

"Jer did you tell anyone other than Mr saltzman About Gilbert's journal?"elena speaks up walking further into the room looking at jeremy with a serious expression.

"Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?"jeremys questions confused placing the controller down on the sofa next to him.

"Who else did you tell?"evie asks making jeremy look at her now.

"just that girl anna" jeremy replies back shurgging his shoulders.

" the hot werid one?" damon questions, they had previously had a conversation about the girl and how she wouldnt leave him alone.

"Wait, who is Anna?"stefan asks stepping more into the room now standing next to the sofa looking at jeremy with a frown,as the phone rings making elena walk off into the other room.

"That's what I want to find out.how do you know her?"damon asks,turning his whole body to look at jeremy now.

"I just know her.She wants me to meet her at the grill tonight."jeremy innoncently replies back making damon grin turning to look at stefan and evelyn.

"Perfect. I'll drive. Come on." damon speaks placing his hand on jeremys shoulder tugging him off the sofa.

"oh okay"jeremy stutters, allowing damon to pull him to his feet and out of the door.

whilst evelyn and damon went to the grill with jeremy, stefan stayed back and spoke to elena.

but now, evie was sitting at a table in the grill opposite damon, sipping a lemonade watching jeremy typing on his phone from across the room.

"do you think she will show?" evie questions looking back towards damon who was carefully looking around the room.

" she'll show" he mutters, before watching the back of someones head walking towards jeremy, this instantly catcing evelyns attention too.