~CHAPTER 18-14.2

walking around the dark ground of some party that some guy called duke was throwing they headed towards the old church ruins.

"the duke party. i forgot that was today" evie speaks looking around, she noticed a group of kids all sitting on the floor huddled together some laughing some sniffing lines off a phone that was being passes around,

"more important things should be on your mind right now" damon speaks, his hand wrapping around her arm tugging her more in the direction of the church.

"evie hey!" a voice calls out making eveie turn and see matt and acroline walking towards them.

"Where have you been? is everything okay?" caroline who was standing with her hand locked in with matts making evie look between them before going to speak but damon cuts her off.

"Long story,no time to tell it."damon spesks trying to walk off with evie but caroline stops him.

"Wasn't talking to you."caroline rudely says to him, before looking at evie again.

"Sure you were."damon narrows his eyes at caroline before going to walk off again with his hand around evies waist.

"we havent met. im matt"matt speaks with a friendly smile holding his hand out.

"Matt, there's a reason we haven't met."damon rduly replies back to matt making him pull his hand back and look at caroline confused."You and I are going that way."damon glances at evie before pushing het towards the direction of the church.

"ahh, im so sorry guys, enjoy the party" evie calls as damon drags her with him.

as they arrive down into the ruins,damon pushes evie to walk ahead of him they could hear the sound of stefan and elena and bonnie and her grams talking as they walk down the steps.

"Brother, witches."damon smirks stepping towards everyone, evie standing just infront of him.

"everything okay?"elena speaks concern in her voice so clear.

"i just want to get this over with, are we ready?" evie speaks quietly looking around, even glancing at stefan to see him nod his head.

"i guess so" bonnie nods back.

evie leans against the wall by the enterance to the tomb watching as grams gets the spell set up before she starts it,bonnie at her side the whole time.

elena stands next to her with stefan standing next to her and damon well damon was hovering like a hawk ready to pounce the moment something happens.

"Air.Earth.Fire."grams speaks her hands moving around as a fire lights infront of everyone.

"water" bonnie speak passing her a bottle of water making her grams pour it into the flames and yet they stay alight.

"thats it, just water from the tap?" elena questions frowning/

" as opposed to what?" grams questions frowning at her.

"I just figured maybit would have to be blessed Or mystical or something."ellena shurgs wrapping her arms around herself as she too leans against the wall behind her like her sister.

"What's that?"stefans voice makes evie glance over to him and damon, seeing damon pullout a blood bag from his jacket.

"It's for katherine.Gotta have something to get her going.Unless one of our girl's offering a vein to tap."damon smirks feeling evie and elena's eyes on him looks straight up at them before looking at stefan."Admit it-You can't wait to get rid of me." damon grins.

"I can't wait to get rid of you."stefan replies back in a serious tone, making damon smile smugly back at him.