CHAPTER 19-9.1

okay so maybe fuck it wasnt the right words.

after the other night, i havent really spoken to damon.they'res literally only one reason why.

elena, elena, elena, elena, she controls my life. instantly the moment anything goes wrong in her life she comes cracking down on me and jeremy, apart from this time, jeremy has his shit together.

shes been telling me to ignore damons calls, each time i would try to leave to meet him she would stop me, she even went as far as deleting his number from my phone.

like what the fuck elena.

just because he killed stefans friend, she gave me this whole speech about being close with damon and that hes dangerous and i need to stay far away from him.

i know its a bad thing and honestly all its going to do is make it worse in the long run,but he makes me happy when im around him. and i know if i keep avoiding him....i know he's going to come around soon questioning why.

that night didnt end well for me, i ended up getting wasted with tyler, and him and damon had a bi of arguement

 damon didnt seem to be impressed when he walked threw the door and saw me drunk, dancing around he pool table with tyler.

and after everything went down with lexi, who i met and she was super nice- i passed out in damons arm before he carried me home.

and now im not allowed to see him....

currently walking threw the field out the front of school caroline was explaining to me all about her beef with bonnie whilst elena walks next to us.

elena and stefan had a fight after that night, he told her to stay away from him.and now shes gone into full on freak out mode, making sure i stay away from damon too.  meaning she WILL NOT leave me alone.

its like she doesnt trust me.

"Have you even talked to Bonnie?"elena questions as we walk looking over at caroline,

"No I'm Mad at her .She needs to make the first move." carline huffs shrugging her bag on her shoulder with an annoyed expression.

"Be the Bigger Person. Caroline," elena speaks sighing me look at her with my eyebrows raised.

"umm. no way....ignore her,glare at her, let her come to you" i say looking at caroline with a smile making her smile back.

"Why are you so pissed at her ,anyway?"elena questions pulling her bag off her shoulder so she can reach into it.

"She's a thief. That's why. I gave her my necklace ,and she refuses to give it back. It's matter of principle."she speaks huffing crossing her arms as we continue to walk.

"All right.Well ,I tried. " elena speak shurgging her shoulders.i go to speak but elena shakes herhead."we're officially out of it."elena speaks huffing, making caroline sigh.

"Good .Where's Stefan?"caroline questions looking over at elena making me do so, aswell.

 i know she doesnt want to talk about him because she just rolls her eyes and pulls a book from her bag as we walk into the school building.

"He's avoiding me. " she speaks huffing.

"Why?"caroline questions leaning on a lokcer crossing her arms looking at elena, her eyes dart to me but i just shurg my shoulders.

"it's Complicated .we'll see you later."elena speaks smiling at caroline slightly before she tugs my arm away.

" its complicated." i speak mimicking her voice making her glare at me as we walk into our history class.