CHAPTER 8-3.3

i push myself up onto the counter next to the bottle sipping it as a tear rolls down my face.

elena walks into the room grabbing the plates off the table walking towards the sink. she glances at me and then away before looking back at me seeing the tears rolling down my face.

"oh evelyn" she sighs placing the plates into the sink coming over to me as i sip the bottle again.

"go away elena" i sniff wiping my face from the tears gulping the wine.

"come here" she says taking the bottle out of my hands pulling me down for a hug making me sigh and hug her tightly.

"she had no right elena." i mutter pulling away from her as a final tear rolls down my face.

"i know evelyn i know" elean says sadly lookinbg at me.

"One more."damon speaks walking into the room holding a glass in his hand. 

i roll my eyes lookingaway from him grabbing the bottle off the side next to me taking a long sip.

"Oh, thank you."elena speaks walking back over to the sink going to take it from damon as he passes it to her but it slips out her hands making damon quickly ctach it.

"Nice save." i mutter making him look at me,

"hey" he says leaning on the counter looking at me making me nod at him"."im sorry about earlier....if caroline over stepped-" he starts to say but i shake my head making him be quiet.

"its fine..." i mutter sliding off the ounter my legs dfeeling weak almost falling to the floor but damin quickly comes over picking me up making me sigh leanding against him fully.

"shit evelyn"elena gasps wiping her hands on her trpusers coming over as damon sits me back dowm on the side making me lean my head against the wall.

"how much has she drank?"damon asks making elena grab the bottle next to me.

she frowns loking into it before sighing,

 "the whole tjing..."elena mutters as my eyes close.

i feel damon put his hand on my face tilting it to look at him making me open my eyes.

"you good princess" he asks making me tiredlyly nod.

"yeah" i reply back making elena sigh.

"no more" damon tells me his voice stern making me nod back pushing my legs to cross as i sit on the ounter my head slowly feelimg a bit better now.

elena pours me a glass of water and sits it next to me as damon leans against the counter opposite me wathing as i sip the glass.

elena goes back to the sink to do the dishes but i could tell i wasnt the only thing on her mind.

"Earlier, did you mean... Katherine?"she suddnely asks turning around looking at damon with a dish in her hand.

damon just nods back simply.

"How did she die?"elena asks slowly placing the dish in her hands turning to look at him.

"In a fire. Tragic fire."damon replyes dramatically shaking his head.

"Recently?"i ask frowning at damon, he looks over at me and shakes his head.

"Well, it seems like it was yesterday."he replies his voice slightly sad making me nod.

"What was she like? " i asks making damon sigh and think to himself for a moment.

"She was beautiful. A lot like you in that department." damon speaks smirking at me making me look away smiling."She was just very complicated and selfish and at times not very kind, but very sexy and seductive."damon explains making me nod sipping the water not wanting to comment on the fact that he called his brothers dead ex sexy.