CHAPTER 21-10.1

evelyns whole mind had changed when she woke up the following morning.

she had decided that, if she couldnt regress on her own...

she just wouldnt do it at all.

that it wasnt worth it, that she truely only felt happy when she was little if someone was there for her and cared....she wanted damon to do that...

but he didnt.

so after getting ready for the day, wearing the jacket she just couldnt make herself leave in her room. a pair of black boots, and a deep green dress, with her smokey eyed makeup she walked down stairs with her head up and bag on her shoulder

"You and Stefan? Update?" she hears jenna question as she walks down the hallway and into the kitchen.

seeing elena and jenna stood in the kitchen as elena makes a bowl of fruit.

"He knows how I feel and works and I know where he stands and it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away"elena speaks sighing, her tone sad as she cuts up the fruit.

at the sound of evelyns footsteps walking into the room they both look up.she doesnt speak as she walks around her aunt and over the cupboard they keep the cups inside. she reaches up grabbing the glass before walking around the island, bending over to grab a bottle of wine from the bottle cuboard.

"good morning evie."jenna speaks, frowning watching the way she emptys the whole bottle into the glass.

evetlyn doesnt reply, isntead she sits the empty bottle down before sipping the glass.

"is everything okay?" elena questions watching how evelyn drinks almost half of the glass before she sits it down on the table.

" everythings fine"evelyn mutters staring down at the blood red wine in her cup."can i have my meds?" she speaks to jenna wuthout looking up from the glass.

" yeah sure" jenna replies, neither her or elena knew how to apparoach this situation.

it was very unusual for evelyn to attach herself to someone. since their parents death she hadnt bother to make any new friends.

evelyn just waits for her meds to be placed on the table infront of her before she places them in her mouth before taking another sip of the wine.

" is wine really the best choice for 8am?" jenna questions looking at evelyn with her eyebrows rasied.

she doesnt bother to reply as she tips her head back drinking the rest of the wine before walking out of the front door.

walking down the street evelyn decided that yes, like normal whenever something bad happend she was going to do the one thing she always found comfert in.

" hey tyler"she speaks faking happieness walking over to him and matt smiling widely.

the two boys were playing basket ball just outside of the school.the pair of them turning around frowning at her sudden happieness.

"hey evie, is everthing okay?"matt speaks slowly looking at her and the wide grin that sits on hedr face.

" yeah why wouldnt it be?" she questions confused smiling still looking up at him.

" where your friend damon?"tyler questions raising his eyebrows at her making evelyns smile drop instantly.

" i dont want to talk about it ty okay."evelyn speaks dissmissing the topic.

"did he hurt you?"tyler questions frowning looking down seeing how her face dropped the moment he said his name.

" no...look if you wanna help you could lend me a few bucks" evie speaks looking up at tyler with a small grin.