CHAPTER 20-9.2

now, i know i told damon i would try and that necklace back. but what can i do? what can i do if its in the middle of field somewhere.

literally nothing,

so instead, im laying on my bed, a fresh bottle of wine, a stack of old books about the town and a blank empty page.

literally nothing to write about,.

absoultey nothing,

i might aswell just skip the whole thing.

sighing i psuh myself to sit up and take a sip out of the bottle of wine as caroline walks threw my bedroom door.

" you seriously need to clean your room," she speaks looking around making me roll my eyes looking at her.

" something you need caroline?" i question looking at her frowning.

"we're having a séance in elena's room, you should come" she speaks smiling at me.

"a séance? since when were you all into this werid witchy spirital stuff?" i question purhsing myself to sit up on my leg crossing my legs looking at her confused.

" since damon gave me this werid necklace that i gave to bonnie and then she wouldnt give it back and then she as having nightmares of an ansestor so threw it in a field and now its back again." caroline rants making my eyes widen as she speaks without a filter.

"yeah okay, ill be right there" i mutter, making her grin before she turns around walking out my room.

my eyes widen as i grab my phone.

"getting it now"- evelyn x

after quickly messaging damon i climb off my bed and walk into elenas room,

seeing all three of them sitting around in a circle on her floor. candles infront of them each and the necklace laying in the middle.

" this freaky" i say looking at them all making caroline sigh,.

" come on" she speaks pulling me to sit down infront of the only spare candle.

they grab each others hand making me roll my eyes before grabbing onto carolines and bonnies.

"What are we doing?" bonnie questions sighing, i can tell shes not into this at all like me.

" I don't know." elena mutters frowning looking over at caroline.

"Be quiet and concentrate.Close your eyes." caroline speaks making me sigh and look over at bonnie and the elena seeing them both closing their eyes.

i sigh and shut mine too.

"Now take a deep breathe" caroline speaks seriously.".Bonnie Call to her." caroline speaks her eyes also closed as the candles infront of us light up just our faces.

"Emily you there? "bonnie speaks making caroline huff and open her eyes making us all open our eyes too looking at her.

"Really?"Emily you there?"That's all you got? Come on." caroline speaks sarcastically making me smile before looking at bonnie, she nervous looks over at elena and then me making me shurg my shoulders.

"Fine .Jeez. " bonnie speaks sighing before she closes her eyes again, i look around at elena and caroline,

if it wasnt for my hands being locked with their i would have snatched the neckalce from the ground and hiddne it in my pokcet and blamed it on the spirit.

i slowly close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Emily I call on you.I know you have a message.I'm here to listen." bonnies voice speaks out coming out strong as she sits there closed eyes.