stitching things back together part 2

Aja Point of view

after discovering that the droppings belong to a specific type of goblin's cord blood goggles they just say me and the team are not in the best of spirits, mostly because of fear because the only place you can get blood goblin's is in the one and only dark lands which means while my brother and draal came to save us it's most likely that these blood goblins got through the portal which begs the question did anything else get through i.e. gunmar.

Blinky reassures us though it doesn't help: no he cannot be out deaths would be at every doorstep Arcadia would be burnt to the ground we would know if that monster escaped

I'm about to say something like a buzz on my phone my brother uses each spring target or intimidated by man that looks as we like the description we got back in troll market, weight means that if this guy is the guy he should be literally very feet away from us

I tell the other: those I know this is not important but my brother just texted me he says he just met the person that matches the description of that stranger all the trolls and werewolves are freaking out about. Maybe we should investigate

the others look at me and I all know each other Jim raises his hand in an attempt to make us stop before we will what's he doing?: There's no need he's been watching usright mysterious stranger on the roof?

We all look shocked to see a man in a hoodie exactly how my brother described staring at us, as we look up he sprints away on the roof but when I give chase after propelling myself up from the other way to roof of the buildings I chased the man that's been watching us he is incredibly fast not to mention agile is bouncing all over the place it doesn't seem like you is going to slow down this guy is definitely not human.

I changeling maybe no impossible was the case the spell that we posted all around the web would have allowed us to see his true nature all I saw was a man not a troll creature so what is this guy a bounty hunter possible regardless to catch on to find out to be sure.

After jumping over onto another building I call out to the man: a you stop!

The man just continues to run as he glances back at me and I did a quick look at its features, I can see why the others were so intimidated by this match just a quick glance of his features gave me a shiver down my spine.

Claire appears beside me obviously using shadow staff to catch up this is brilliant we can cut this guy off, I signalled for Claire to go left and I go right she understands and gives me a nod with a separate Claire then appears in front of the branch and I tried back to Kick him but she manages to see through the truck and grabs me by the leg for my kick to make impact then throws me into Claire. We both get up a little sore from our field however the good news is the man stop running bad news is he's armed with wooden sticks that look like they could really hurt if they hit you.

The man speaks for the first time in his voice is so deep and somewhat lacking a sense of purpose: stay out of my way children I'm looking for the Demon of Arcadia

this goes looking for Jim why does he work with the plague doctor and punchline it would make sense the amount of stamina this guy has fighting skills as well that's the case then we need to stop him here and now Jim still licking his wounds from his time in the document goes head to head with this guy he's not gonna stand much of a chance

Claire speaks for both of us when she says: oh yeah well you have to get to us to get to him?

The man just groaned: fine if you insist on protecting the Demon that can only mean that your demons as well I knew the rumours about Arcadia being safe place was false