CHAPTER 7

Golden rays of the morntide come as invitations to the day. The golden rays soak into Shivanya's body as she drives her car to the office.

She is going early to get started on any pending work since she was absent the previous day.
She left alone as she knew she wouldn't be able to endure the teasings from her friends. She is not going earlier in the excitement to see him.

Is she?
Well, maybe that too.

Shivanya strongly believes that she doesn't have any strong feelings on Ashwin, she wouldn't build any as well since she knows,no one that's supposed to stay, stays. She is just excited that she will be able to see him a little closer. She has seen him from far, mostly side views and a huge framed picture on Sathya ma'ams cabin. He seemed nice, perfect crush material.

Shivanya's wearing something comfortable and let her wavy hair down

Shivanya's wearing something comfortable and let her wavy hair down. She grabbed a coffee from the eat-in and went to her cabin.
————————————————

Shivanya is sitting on her cabin, pouting with her left hand cupping her face. She is lost in her thoughts when Pragi came and snapped her back to reality.

"Ennadhi ipdhi panni vechirukanga? Ipdhina naa yepdhi sight adipen?" Shivanya whined

Ashwin Kumar, the man who loves his solitary has made some changes to his cabin. He had replaced the glass panel that surrounded his cabin with a black tinted glass panel so that no one from the outside can see him. So Ashwin. And the employees cabin has been rebuilt in a much aligned order. Shivanya's was a bit far from his. With her height, the desk's that were infront of her cabin were quite tall(for her) ,
kaasthom than

"Avaru indha pakkam vandha pathu-," As Pragi was saying, Ashwin entered the scene, like a king.

"Tho vantaaru paru, vaantaru paru"

"Yenga, Yenga, yenga,"
Before the girls could catch a glimpse, he was in his cabin.

"Che, yenna manusha ivaru, minnal madhiri poitaru, psch!" Shivanya whined

"Seri vidu, inniki unnaku avlothan luck'u pola" Pragi went back to her cabin.

Kalaila andha Shakthi Expectations kills'nu status potha pove yosichirukunum. paravala crush thane, ingae irruka poraru, yepayavadhu pathukalam. Namba paaka thane porom.

Shivanya muttered under breath, shrugging off all thoughts, she continued her work.
————————————————

Last night was too traumatic to Ashwin that he couldn't even sleep. He kept taking his doses to calm himself and to prevent an attack. As soon as everyone left, Ashwin asked Kathir about his relationship with Teju.

"love ellam illa macha, pudikum avlothan. Avalukkum pudikum'ne ennakae modha ava apdi pathapo theriyum. Paravala adhodha mudincha pochi, vidu macha." Kathir said with a painful smile.

"yen macha apdi solra?"

"Illa da yen kuda irukkuradha vida ava Vera yaravadhu well-settled person kuda iruntha innum nalla iruppa. Ennaku parents kuda illa. I don't want to spoil her life."

"Macha apdil-"

"Unakku idhula ishtam illaya, illa Teju istham illaya, adhuku na yedavadhu help pannanum na sollu, panren. Enna involve panni nee onum yosikakudhadhu, purinjadha?"

Kathir's words are still ringing in his ears. He has to do something, but what?