CHAPTER 50

Ashwin! Ashwin! Wake up!

Ashwin clicked his tounge as he lazily opened his eyes to his wife's shaking and waggling him to wake him up.

He noticed that she was wide awake and not in her nightwear in fact she was looking not bad, he thought.

But he looked at the clock,

00:27 a. m.

A: Yenge pore?
S: Pore illa MD sir, porom

She answered him perplexing him further as she combed his hair with her fingers and made him wear a neat t-shirt.

Ashwin was too sleepy to do anything at all. She couldn't help but chuckle at how he had his eyes closed, sitting on the bed and she kneeling in front of him.

After he wore his tee, she kissed his forehead and pulled him by his arm, bringing him to her car.
~

Shivanya stopped the car when they finally and looked at Ashwin who was sleeping in his seat with his hands crossed over his chest. She chuckled and ruffled his hair waking him up.

Ashwin slowly opened his eyes and looked outside to be astonished. They were in front of a beach in late night. The sound of beach waves could be heard from this far.

He surprisingly turned to Shivanya who was already smiling at him affectionately.
A: Yenama?

She got down and went to open his door and stuck out her hand for him to hold,
S: Unkooda na yethana vatti vandhurken? Ippo naa kekuren, polama?

~

Ashwin was sitted comfortably in the blanket fort that was set for them in middle of the beach

This beach was located in a very secreted VIP private area beside a resort where they'll be spending their time for the week. Shivanya had gone to check on some 'arrangements'.

Ashwin found himself chuckling at the reality of how his wife had brought him to throw a surprise for his birthday, at one of his own resort that plays a decent role in his company's turnover which she doesn't know,