CHAPTER 30

⚠️Had some changes to make. Please read it back again. Thank you.

========================

Not to lie, the next few days were quite hard for both Ashwin and Shivanya.

Ashwin was trying all his best to spend time with Shivanya careful not to be seen by her Daadi. Daadi would come now and then to check on Shivanya with Avantika. At First, Shivanya was shocked to see Avantika behaving good to her but she didn't bother much. It was just sympathy.
She was also curious about how Ashwin always knew when does Daadi come and is quick to escape. She asked him once, he just smiled winking and said,

I have my ways

According to him, if Ashwin and Shivanya were to get married he knows that they will need Daadi's consent seeing how much of a strict person she is. Shivanya had told him.

Which is why he didn't want their first meet to be like this. Not now. Not when they're both in the midst of a conflict themselves.

Which Shivanya didn't like at all. Yes, she didn't.

It only made her more insecure about their relationship. Probably post-traumatic stress was getting the good of her.

The way he still kept things hidden made her think that even he wasn't sure about what's ahead. Their future, together.

Especially when his words still rang in her,

Munna pinna yaarkudhavadhu irundhurundha mattavangala pathiyum nenaichi nadanthirukka therinjirukkom.

Those words coming from him, almost tore her apart even before the accident.

Him, who she had involuntarily cared about way before he even knew her.
Him, for whom she broke all her own barriers to be with.

Now his secluding behaviour scared her if they should really keep this uncertain bond going ahead.
__________________________

With the help of Ciara, Ashwin visits Shivanya after the visiting hours since it was a private ward. No one else knows as Ashwin insisted. They will come only by early morning.

Those few hours are the
Hardest yet pleasing.
Sweet yet torturing.

Ashwin would spend whole time not knowing how to initiate and process through a conversation that won't end up in another unhelpful argument.

He'll think, think and think until she falls asleep due to exhaustion.

Shivanya just couldn't take this torturing silence anymore.

After a week, The doctor said that she could be discharged the next day.

She came up with a decision. A hard one but could still keep her away from another heartbreak.
--------------------------

S: Hello Pragi?
P: Solludi
S: Afternoon varumbothu, en laptop eduthu vaa.
P: Yen di? Apdi yenna vela irrukku?
A: Pstch, yeduthutu va.Pls
P: Ok
__________________________

Ashwin is extremely overjoyed that Shivanya will be discharging today.
He decided to make it special for her. He asked Aakash to schedule all his works in the morning itself so that he can leave earlier to Shivanya's apartment since he was planning to surprise her

Unaware of the shock she has in store for him.
____________________

Ashwin is about to leave when suddenly Pragi came to his cabin. She looked tensed and was holding something in her hand.

A: Yennachi Pragitha, everything alright?
P: Anna, Shivanya idha ungakitta koodukka sonna

She said handing him an envelope. Ashwin was worried what could be inside. He got it from her and opened it in a haste. The headings made his eyes widen ,

Resignation Letter

It was hers. After he read through it he realised that there was another one in the envelope, more like a note. It read,

I'm sorry for everything but I can't keep doing this.
I'll at least try to be fine and you should too.

Ashwin didn't know what had he just read but he could sense that she was doing the same mistake he did the other day.
Pragi was still standing there.

A: Yen Pragitha, Thideernu resign panra? Neeyavadhu sollirkalamla?
P: Naa sonnen Anna. Shakthi, Sam kuda sonnanga!Ana ava kekave illa.
A: Seri Naa avala veetuku poi pathukuren.

Ashwin said raising his head to look at her.When he saw her face,she was clearly hiding something. Ashwin raised his eyebrows and asked her sternly,

Pragitha, Shivanya yenga?

She remained silent and shocked , Ashwin waited until she couldn't hold back anymore.
She sighed defeatedly

Ooty

--------------------------
* one month later

Ashwin watched, standing in the middle of her apartment as they swiftly shift all her things away.

Shivanya has decided to stay with Daadi for as long as she could since Daadi insisted.

To be honest, that day when Vasugi saw Shivanya in the hospital bed. Her heart broke to pieces as she got reminded to a familiar scene. Except for this time Shivanya woke whereas Bondita didn't and wasn't willing to lose Shivanya too.

So she insisted Shivanya to stay there and help her with their tea plantation business after she recovers. Shivanya half heartedly agreed.

After the apartment was empty, Ashwin took his moment to look around reminiscing the memories they have had here.

There was a rage and sorrow rising deep inside Ashwin. He still couldn't believe that she would really leave him like that. Clenching his fist, he stormed out.
__________________________

*Same day night

Shivanya is sitting in her bed with Avantika and Chinni by her side. Suja ma is feeding her meal.

Avantika too has moved to here with Shivanya since her parents literally kicked her out after knowing about her pregnancy.

Shivanya with the help of Pravi was the one who convinced her and Daadi and made her stay here in Ooty. Which made Avantika more guilty.

Avantika now works as a English teacher in their town school that both Shivanya and her studied. The one where Daadi is an headmistress.

They were watching the TV when a sudden breaking news flashed.

Ex- businessman Vihaan Bhatra who has been in search for the past one month was found unconscious and hurted a-

They were all shocked to see Vihaan's totally covered by blood and injured pictures flashing in the news.

Shivanya quickly changed the channel and noticed Avantika wiping her lone tear away. She felt so sorry for her.

No matter what Avantika still did love Vihaan. Once.

She slightly squeezed Avantika's shoulder from behind and gave her a comforting smile when she turned.