CHAPTER 17

Shivanya came out of her room to find Ashwin sleeping in the nest swing in the balcony, hugging a pillow.

Ashwin Kumar, VS CO. & EN. oda CEO, yen vittu balcony'la thoogitu irukaru. Oru vela ennaku crush'agi paithiyam pudichirucho? Adhan avaru thirumba vandha madhiri thonutho?

Suddenly the door bell rang, Shivanya noticed Ashwin moving and confirmed that he really had came back for her. She quickly walked to the door and opened it,

"Yeahh, SHIVANYA INNIKU NAMBA BRIYANI PANNIRUKANGA, YEAHHHH!!!!"
Pragi exclaimed happily, pulling Shivanya into a bone crushing hug.
"Shivanya, Shivanya, Amma inniki briyani pannirkanga, unna kutit-"

Pragi noticed Ashwin at the background. She walked forward pushing Shivanya aside. Shivanya fell on the couch. Pragi stood at an distance where she could get a well visible view of Ashwin. Shivanya jogged behind her and stood beside still not knowing how to manage Pragi.
"Shivanya?"
"Huh?"
"Un crush'uh mela unakku paithiyam pudichu un kanukku therinja OK,en kannuku yen theriyuraru?"
Pragi whispered making Shivanya eyes widened. "Oru vela ennakum, he he he," Pragi asked shyly looking down.

"Appo enga kanukkom yen theriyuraru?"
Sam and Shakthi asked whispering simultaneously standing behind the girls, bending down to their heights.
The girls jerked freaked out.

"Neenga yeppoda vantheenga?"
Shivanya scorned

"Naa ivan veetuku vanthen!" Sam answered pointing at Shakthi
"Naa unna iva veetuku kutitu poga vanthen!" Shakthi answered pointing at Shivanya.
"Yedhukku da?"
"Briyani!"
"Briyani!"
"Briyani!"

Aiyo Ippo naa onnuku moone samalikkanume!

Ashwin coughs making them all go silent.
"Hey ivaru imagination illada, anga paru irumburaru!" Pragi wailed.

"Pudichiten!" Shakthi interrupted snapping his fingers. "You, you, you, Shivanya Mishra, Avaru cabin'ku Black tinted potu unnala sight adika mudiyame panitarundhra kadhupula, Avaru mela irukura verila, psycho pudhichi avara inga kidnap panitu vandhurpe, Am I right?" Shakthi asked Shivanya raising his fingers at her.

"Pannakudhiya aalu dha
"ama unnaku height'la irukuradhelam edhutu kodhuka helpful'ah iruparu, nee pannalum panirupe", the fact that even Sam and Pragi agreed to Shakthi drove Shivanya crazy. She was really getting worried if they were joking or not. She was about to outburst when she suddenly sensed movements from the opposite side.
Ashwin yawned stretching himself and turned to find faces staring at him cluelessly.
Humans, damn!

They literally froze at their places when they too found the Greek god staring at them without breaking contact. Whereas Ashwin was holding the pillow in defence at their stare.
Sam broke the silence,
"Sir neenga onnum kavala padhadhinga! Iva kittarndhu ungala nanga kappathurom!" he shouted to Ashwin.

Aiyo vaiya moodra korangu!

"Dei manushanga'la da NEENGALAE?Tum sab paagal ho gae ho! Oru nimisham ennai yum avara yum paru! Enna patha avara kidnap panra madhriya irrukku?"

The trio thought seriously,
"Logic correct, but yenna panna?"
"Oru vela hypnotise'o?"

Shivanya face palmed herself for being friends with this specieses.
Ashwin just chuckled at their banters as he started understanding everything. He realised that Shivanya was struggling to manage the situation without telling the truth. He walked towards them,
"Nethu Kathir'ah andha restaurant'la drop pannapo, en car puncture. Shivanya'um naanum friends'la adhan inga vandhutten. Enna yarum kidnap pannala,No worries!" He said helping Shivanya and winked at her, making her blush. She finally let out the breath she has been holding for a long time.

The trio knew about the plan as they too helped Teju and Shivanya with the preparations.

"BTW you guys don't have to call me sir, just call me A-"
"Anna!"
"Bro!" "Bro!"

Ashwin was surprised when this people started calling him relations. He never expected himself to have this kind of friendship development with anyone, this fast in his life.

Shivanya was the first to break his walls.

He was hit by a nostalgic memory from his past
~
ASHWIN IS BRUTALLY BULLIED BY SOME SENIOR BOYS FOR FAINTING, CLUTCHING TO HIS CHEST
"LIKE AN OLD WEAK MAN" DURING ASSEMBLY THE OTHER DAY.
HE TRIES TO BEAT THEM BUT LOSES HIS BALANCE AT ONE POINT AND FALLS. JUST WHEN ONE OF THOSE BULLYS TRY TO KICK HIM. AN UNKNOWN BOY WHO COMES OUR OF NOWHERE BEATS THEM AND DRIVES THEM AWAY AND CARRIES ASHWIN TO THE TEACHER.
~
AFTER A WEEK OF STRESSING AND TRAUMATIC RECOVERING WEEK. ASHWIN GETS DOWN FROM HIS CAR WITH HIS MOM. SUDDENLY THE BOY WHO HAD HELPED HIM THE OTHER DAY WALKS TO HIM AND GREETS ASHWIN AND HIS MOM. HE WANTS TO ACCOMPANY ASHWIN TO THEIR CLASS.

HE EXTENDS HIS HANDS TO ASHWIN
~
SAM EXTENDS HIS HANDS TO ASHWIN

ASHWIN HESITATES AND TURNS HIS GLANCES TO HIS MOM WHO IS STANDING BESIDE HIM
~
ASHWIN HESITATES AND TURNS HIS GLANCES TO SHIVANYA WHO IS STANDING BESIDE HIM

ASHWIN'S MOTHER SENSES HIS ANXIETIES AND HESITANCY
~
SHIVANYA SENSES HIS ANXIETIES AND HESITANCY

ASHWIN'S MOTHER PATS HIS SHOULDER SMILING WARMLY, HEARTENING HIM TO GO AHEAD
~
SHIVANYA BLINKS HER EYES AT HIM SMILING WARMLY, NUDGING HIM TO GO AHEAD

ASHWIN SHAKES HAND WITH KATHIR
~
ASHWIN SHAKES HAND WITH SAM
--------------------------------------------------

The trio cheer in happiness for the new addition to their group. They quickly grabbed Ashwin by his arm and dragged him to celebrate with Chitra ma's briyani.

Ashwin turned back at Shivanya to find her smiling at him with her hands folded on her chest, evidently happy for him.

He quickly pulled her hand and intertwined his with hers.

Shivanya was taken aback but soon found herself following him as he dragged her with him.

Just like he said, she is never gonna be alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi fam, hope you guys are well. Thank you for your constant support.
BTW pls don't be mad if you find these chapters draggy as there's a plot twist coming ahead.
Have a safe and happy diwali week. Will love to hear from you guys. Thank you ❤️