CHAPTER 47

Do I really have to wear this?

Shivanya asked looking at her reflection wearing the dress that Ashwin had personally bought home from his designer for her to wear during a business party at their office that weekend.

Shivanya really loved the dress if only it didn't expose the scar on her shoulder that much.

It was unique, comfortable and everything she would ask for yet she was feeling uneasy to wear it. She really loved it to say no but yet.

Ashwin knows it too and he would really want her to come out of her insecurity. He didn't like how much of conscious she has become of her appearance at all.

It just wasn't her and he wanted to fix that.

A: Yes
S: Illa, Ana...

Shivanya dragged, caressing the scar while she continued to stare at her reflection. She was embarrassed and hesitant to tell Ashwin.

Ashwin stood up from the bed and went to her. He hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. She was still staring at her reflection.
Unexpectedly he started raining kisses on her shoulder. She involuntarily closed her eyes.
He kissed her neck,
He kissed her collarbone,
Finally he kissed her scar and pulled back.

It's beautiful

He whispered before kissing her cheeks. She opened her eyes and they were both smiling at each other through their reflection.
She tilted her head and kissed his dimples,

I love you

They had a promise recently that everytime either of them wanted to say 'thanks' or 'sorry', they'll replace it with I LOVE YOU instead. Ashwin smiled,

I love you too, Jaan

-----------------

The couple were twinning and both looked ravishing than ever by creating sparks within some of their colleagues who still shipped them

The couple were twinning and both looked ravishing than ever by creating sparks within some of their colleagues who still shipped them. Shivanya had minimal makeup and tied her hair in waterfall braids.