CHAPTER 37

=======
They were both sitting by the window and watching the rain.
Ashwin and Shivanya were inside his tee, they love to be like this,in each others warmth.

Shivanya had her head rested on Ashwin's bare chest that faced her back whereas Ashwin's one hand was around her shoulder and the other holding a glass of ginger tea which they were drinking to feel better from after drenching in the rain just a while ago.

Ashwin constantly kept stealing glances at her. He could see that she was in deep thoughts.
A: Yennachi?

Shivanya just smiled and nodded nothing. Ashwin put down the cup and continued to stare at her until he gets a proper answer. Shivanya chuckled at his never ending bossy attitude,
S: Ashwin, namba kalyanam pannuvoma?
A: Yen thideernu?
S: Illa Kathir anna wedding preparations pakumbothu thonuchu. Adhan ketten. Appo adhuvaraikum neenga yenna love pannuvingala?

She asked looking into his eyes, he smiled,
A: Adhu varaikum illa, adhuku aprom kuda pannuven. Neraya love pannuven.
=========

Shivanya jerked when a thud noise pulled her out of her flashbacks. She breathe out and look at her desk.

There was a small pot being placed. Her face instantly lit up but was then tookover by a frown.

She looked up following the hand that placed it there and found Shant already smiling at her.

She raised her eyebrows at him asking what?
Shant : Yen venama? seri vidu
S: Hey, hey, hey illala! na apdilam sollala!

Shant watched as she snatched the small pot from her table and started stuffing her mouth with as much as Rasgulla she can at one time. He chuckled,
Sh: Seri kalyanam ponnuku, inga yenna vela?

Shant casually asked leaning on the table. Shivanya stopped eating and glared at him pouting. Shant raised his hands surrendering,

Shant : Seri seri sorry, na unna tease panala. Sollu inga yena pandra?

Shivanya swallowed,
S: Adhu yennakku aprom 4 o'clock physio session irrukku, adhan adhuvaraikum ingaye irukalamnu.

Shant looked at his watch, it showed 1 o'clock
Shant : 4 mani agurathuku innum romba neram irukke Shivanya? Adhu varaikum ingaya irukke pore?

S: Anga irukuradhukku naa yenga venalum iruppen. Adhan escape agi vandhutten.
Shivanya muttered audible enough for Shant to hear.

He burst out laughing earning a dead glare from Shivanya.
S: Siri, Siri nalla Siri. Yen nelamaile irundha unaku puriyum.

Shant: Yen unakku idhellam pudikalaya?
Shant asked her careful not to blurt out his curiosity. Shivanya herself thought for a while.
S: Adhu.. Ad.. Pstch, thideernu ipdi avangale ellarum mudhivu panni, avanga yellathayum panna epdi? Na kanna moodi thorakuradhukulla yellam nadhanthuruchu theriyuma?

Shant : Ana neeyum avarum yedho love...?
S: Adha po pa nee vera!
Shant noticed that she was becoming disturbed at his questions ,
Shant : Seri seri seri, idhuku mela na onnum kekala. But remember you can always talk to me.

Shivanya smiled in response and changed the topic,
S: seri weekend waterfall'ku neeyum var-

They interrupted by someone knocking on her cabin.

Ma, ungala pakka oruthar vandhurukaru

Shivanya asked to send the person in.
Yaara irukkum?
Naa veetla kuda sollaleye?