CHAPTER 46

Ashwin and Shivanya came out of the restaurant after having dinner. It was a late night and they were walking hand in hand to their car.

Suddenly some guy wearing a black hoodie, covering himself ran towards them out of nowhere from their behind.

He had a pocket knife and just when he was about to cut Shivanya from the back, he was stopped by Ashwin's sudden grip on his wrist that he stumbled and dropped the knife.

He stared into Ashwin's bloodshot eyes with fear written all over his face.

Shivanya was thunderstruck when Ashwin who was listening to her talking all this while suddenly turned into beast mode by locking horns with this anonymous man who came out of nowhere.

Ashwin pushed the guy to the ground with a tight punch that he couldn't even move himself. She hid behind Ashwin by holding his arm very tightly.

That's when Shivanya saw his face, it was Vihan but with a very much damaged face structure. Shivanya heard that the Bhatra's were bankrupted after all their business were sealed due to various of scams that was revealed by some anonymous person, that's what they told in the news.

Adding more to her confusion, in no more than 5 minutes, some much bigger and mascular people came out of nowhere and stood behind Ashwin.

They were following behind John, whom she recognised being introduced during their wedding by Ashwin.
John and Ashwin nodded at each other before John said something to the others.

Yenna kannalaye pesikuranga?

They all cleared Vihan out when he was still unconscious. Before they left,
A: You know what to do
J: Yes sir

Ashwin nodded and John turned to Shivanya who was still peaking at the whole thing with a scared face by hiding from behind Ashwin.
J: Bayapadhathinga, yellam mudinchu.

Shivanya looked from him to Ashwin, he smiled and blinked at her. She then turned to John,
S: OK uncle, thank you
J: Uncle'ah?

Ashwin couldn't help but chuckled at his bite sized girl who found literally everyone bigger than herself. While John's heart softened at how innocently she thanked him although she might have pointed out that he's old.

J: Seri OK ma, pathu ponga, bye. Bye sir.
A: OK John call me when you're done.

John and Ashwin both patted each others shoulders. Shivanya waved him bye from behind making John chuckle at her.

No wonder his cold ruthless boss is head over heels with this innocent ball of sunshine.

~

Ashwin noticed how Shivanya was being too quiet throughout their ride home. He knows that she must be too stressed out by all the violence that happened but that was his only way to trap Vihan. Now he was relieved that it was over.

He pulled out her hand stopping her from biting her nails. She didn't even glare at him.

Ashwin cleared his throat, no response
He made it louder, no response

Jaan?

She heard that sharp and clear and immediately burst out,
S: Aayiram vatti sollirken enna apdi koopdhada'nu!

Ashwin laughed,
A: Yenama nee enna madhiri pesa arambichitta?
S: Kya karoon? Sab meree kismat hai!
(What to do? It's all my fate)

Ashwin stopped the car in a halt and glared at her.

A: Adhu yenna andha Serial'la avan Heroin'ah koopta mattum sirikira? Naa koopta moraikira?