CHAPTER 9

"Ashwin, I am sorry for everything you are going through right now. I didn't expect my parents especially Appa to put on such a request to you"

Teju apologised to Ashwin as she felt that she wasn't doing anything about this 'accidental engagement'. She felt really bad for Ashwin being forced in this. She expected him to deny her father but what he did really shocked her. Apart from everything, Teju felt a whole truck of anxiety hit her when Kathir started to avoid her after that incident as if she betrayed him. They were just in the edge of accepting their feelings when everything happened.

"Hey, Apdhilam onnum illa, I can totally understand your situation and I hope you can understand mine too?"
Ashwin asked her. He had been praying for her to not misunderstand him.

She nodded knowing what he means with a sad smile.

"And don't worry. I will do something about this real soon. But I really hope that you can sort out everything with Kathir."
Ashwin told her concerned
She was surprised at first but was happy that he didn't make it awkward for her. When she turned to walk out from Ashwin's cabin, Kathir came in.

Ashwin pretended to be busy and looked everywhere but not there.

Teju looked at Kathir, he quickly took his Coolers with his trembling hands and put it on. To avoid eye contact. He tried to look serious but failed miserably.
She shot him a glare and rushed out. Ashwin stiffened his laugh but couldn't hold longer.

Siri da, Siri. Nalla Siri
__________________________

With a twitch at the end of his lips and rage in his eyes, leaning back in his chair, Ashwin looked calm but little did they know it was calm before storm.

The MD of a company that has recently signed partnership with them is explaining about a project that they are collaborating on to Ashwin.

When Kathir arranged a meeting for them at the HQ cause the new MD would like to hear the project plans. They thought that it was just because he was new.

When Vihan finished,

"So you are telling me that you will be providing us with materials of high qualities from trustworthy suppliers, right? And also that THIS is the building plan? " Ashwin asked smirking 'casually' with a not so threatening look.

Vihan nodded, sensing something wrong

"Could you tell me what is this?"

Ashwin asked holding a document in his hands. He threw it across the table to Vihan and motioned him to take a look at it.

Vihan quickly grabbed the documents and read it. He then looked back at Ashwin and gulped at the rage evolved in his eyes.

It was an agreement between Vihan company and a building material factory that has been banned across the country for providing with below average materials that had cause lifes. Along with a construction plan that Vihan submitted to his company. It had nothing to do with the one they presented to Sathya Ma'am or Ashwin.

Ashwin then threw him another pile of documents which contain the copies of cases that have been filed against that suppliers company.

"I didn't kn-"

Just when he was about to say, someone was dragged to the room by some guards. Beaten up to dead, blood all over him, his face all swollen up. It took Vihan seconds to recognise that guy. He was the owner of the supplying factory who offered to help Vihan. The same muscular guy that said he would handle any problems with his goons.
Vihan stood there speechless, not wanting to spoil anything further by blurting out that it was all a plan to take down VS Co. & En.