CHAPTER 34

Two weeks passed by faster than expected. Shivanya, Avantika, Shant, Chandu reached at Chennai International Airport after a 1 hour journey on flight, the day before the event.

Shakthi and Pragi were there to receive them. He ran to Shivanya when he saw her and the trio hugged almost squeezing each other. They then parted and laughed. They then greeted everyone else. Shivanya introduced Shant to them.

Both Shakthi and Pragi thought simultaneously,
Nee dhana?

After that they all left to their accommodate except for Shivanya. They have already booked an hotel to stay but Shivanya, after much compelling from Pragi was to stay with her. After all it has been months since she met Chitra ma. Shant seemed to have a friend who arranged a car for him in which everyone except Shivanya.
~

As soon as she reached the house, she was welcomed by the ever so sweet Chitra ma. She called Avantika to ask if everything was okay. After refreshing herself, Shivanya had her much needed dinner and slept due to jetlag. They had a big day coming up.
___________________

Kathir was talking on his phone as he walked out of his house to find Ashwin walking restlessly watching the entrance with his hands behind his back.

Kathir chuckled and went near him. He tapped on Ashwin's shoulder, Ashwin simply shrugged it off clicking his tongue. Kathir was pissed so he decided to tease Ashwin for awhile.
K: Macha?

Ashwin didn't even budge to turn,
A: Ennada?
K: Adhu Shivanya call panna da

Ashwin immediately turned to his friend,
A: Shivanya va? Yenna achi? Yenna sonna?
K: Illa adhu yedho indha vattiyum avalukku udhambu seri illayam adhan...
A: Adhan?
K: Adhan..

Kathir dragged eyeing Sam who stood behind Ashwin to continue. Sam understood,
S: Ava varlanu nenaikiren bro
Ashwin turned behind and noticed Sam who was standing behind him all the time, imitating his movements.

A: Nee yeppoda inga vanda?
S: Naa romba nerama inga dhan irukken, neenga dhan gate'ah vechakanu vangama pathutu irundheenga.
Sam murmured audible enough for Ashwin to hear. He rubbed his nape embarrassingly,

A: Erm.. Neenga solradhu ellam na namba matten.. Ava varuva nee paru.. Dho Shakthi'ye vandhuttan...
Ashwin saw Shakthi coming with Pragi. Ashwin walked to him, held his shoulder and asked looking outside,
A: Dei thambi, Shivanya yenga da? Innum varla?

Shakthi was about to answer but was interrupted by Pragi pinching him. He winced and saw her eyeing him to look behind Ashwin. Kathir and Sam were signalling him to say no.
Both Shakthi and Pragi knew that Shivanya was just right outside waiting for Avantika, Shant and Chandu who were just 2 minutes away to reach. But they decided to play along.

Sh: Ippo ava vandha mattum neenga yenna pannidha poringa?
A: Huh?
P: Ipdhi, idhe madhiri clueless'ah dhan neeka poringa. Vera yenna pannidha poreenga?