CHAPTER 28

"Almost done, sir!"
"Good"
Ashwin patted the hacker's shoulder who was fully concentrated to the screen.

The next day, John brought Ashwin a hacker to find out the software that hacked their security system. He surfed through their server and somehow managed to crack it. Ashwin asked him to hack it.

After just 30 minutes, they found access to the software that had been secretly developed by Vihan for this kind of forgeries. It didn't only have a footage that consists of Avantika & Priya but a lot more. More. There were one of it, recorded from a button camera, was of someone coming down from a truck and being bribed. Ashwin recognised the truck and the other person's voice. Ashwin's eyes immediately widened at the realisation

Ashwin was dumbfounded when he saw the footage where Priya takes Shivanya's charger from the bin. A huge lump of guilt overtook him. He managed to hid it.

J: Yenna sir, ivlo pannirukanga? Yellam variety of business forgeries kum inga proof irrukku!

Ashwin smirked as he could already see Vihan's end.
__________________

Slowly sipping the coffee in his hand, Ashwin was sitting on the chair in front of ICU.

As he heard footsteps nearing, he saw Pravi and Shakthi coming out of the private room talking about something. They saw Ashwin and came to him.

S: Bro, Shivanya oda Patti kalaila ye vandhutange. Ulla dhan irukanga. Neenga vandhu pakule?

Ashwin hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to do. Since Pravi was also there he didn't know how to deny.
Pravi senses it,
P: Vidhuda, thonumbothu varuvaru.

Ashwin mentally thanked Pravi for easing the situation for him. He suddenly got reminded of something.

A: Pravisht, nethu namba admit pannome, unga cousin. Avangalukum Vihan Bhatra kum edhavadhu connection irukka?

Shakthi and Pravi looked at each other.
S&P: They are engaged.

Now Ashwin could draw the match. Breaking him from his thoughts, the trio saw Avantika rushing out of their room with tears and talking on the phone. She was heading to the lift and didn't even notice them.

A: Ivlo neram ulladhan irundhangala?
P: Yeah, she was talking about something seriously to Daadi.

Suddenly a breaking news appeared on the TV hung on the hospital walls.

"Bhatra Constructions to be closed down due to forgery proofs leaked by anonymous source against government. Various of cases have been filed. Police are in full force to arrest Vihan Bh-"

S: Idha mattum Shivanya patha,
A: Yenna panuva?
S: Virundhe vechiruppa!

Ashwin couldn't understand. He thought that everything happening till now was of business rival.

A: Yen apdi?
P: He misbehaved to her once during Avantika and his engagement. She slapped him. She hates him from then on.
S: Ama anniki avan arrest annapo kuda, yengaluku treat'lam vecha!

Both Pravi and Shakthi answered with their eyes still glued to the TV and mouth opened wide.

Ashwin slowly turned his gaze to the ICU door that they were standing nearby and a small smile crept on his lips. His trance was broken by Pravisht,

P: En senior anga yenna panraru?
S: Sutti pakka poiruparu
P: pstch, illada! Avaru normal'ah indha mari panakarangalukku against'ah case edhuka mattare.