CHAPTER 10

"It seems that Avantika and her mom are really keen on not breaking this marriage," Pravi said as he ate his dinner.

Shivanya wasn't kidding when she said she would treat her friends. She really did and called Pravisht to join them as well.

(her outfit) --------------------"Avan arrest agiyuma?" Pragi asked bewildered "Moreover, Vihan had tried to bring down the company that she's working at !"

(her outfit)
--------------------
"Avan arrest agiyuma?" Pragi asked bewildered "Moreover, Vihan had tried to bring down the company that she's working at !"

"According to her, It's all part of business, Your MD over-reacted being a newbie , Her Vihan will be out with the help of his 'friends' and he will sort things out."  Pravi pointed out what Avanti told her family. The trending topic that has been speculating in their family group.

Shivanya has no clue cause she is not in any groups. She doesn't care to know either, she is too busy figuring out what should she pack on her way back home as she is pretty sure she will be hungry again.

"But I think that both the mother and daughter duo are clinging on him for his riches. Avane vittalum avange rendu perum vida mattanga. They know it's not easy to get an alliance like this. I wonder if he had his reasons though. He obviously doesn't seem like the guy to fall in love at first sight. " Pravi said. Even Pragi nodded, he really had devilish aura around him.
" But our relatives are really convinced that he is an living angel or some shit. They seem to worse than Avanti . " Pravi said rolling his at the thought of that.

"Shivu, Pravi, solrenu kochikathinga but unga family, ungala vida loosa irupangapola" Shakthi said with an apologetic face.

"Adhu engala vida nalla therinjavanga yarume illa" Both Shivanya and Pravisht said simultaneously and giggled to it.

They were really done with the whole "Avantika's Great" shit that her family has been putting up for years. Only Shivanya knows how much of a bully she is.

Isn't she the one who made Shivanya have nightmares by scaring her off about her Military fighting at the border. The poor girl ended up dragging Pravi at midnight with their pyjamas to the telephone stand downhill as they didn't dare to enter Daadi's study room. She called him just to cry out and he had to take on an emergency leave to visit her and to assure her that he is fine.

"Seri, can we dodge off her topic and talk about something else?" Shivanya started feeling nostalgic at the old memories.
They all agreed.

"but you know, I am really impressed by how your MD dealt with Vihan."

"Yeah yeah, he is so great'na! Pravi, do you know what he did the other day!"

And Shivanya's face immediately lit up when the topic took a turn about Ashwin. She started her Ashwin puranas to Pravi where Shakthi and Pragi wished their earbuds won't bleed.
__________________________________

"So guys this is the Marketing strategy that we will be using for this tender " Varun announced excitedly pointing at the screen after finishing his presentation to their marketing team.

Everyone else in the room are trying really hard to catch up with his excitement but Shivanya failed miserably.

"But Varun, are you sure that this is the only strategy we can use? I mean not to criticise you but idha improve panalamo nu thonuthu, adhan..."  Shivanya immediately face palmed herself for saying it aloud. Her usual saviour, Pragi is absent today so there wasn't anyone to stop her.

Varun is the one who would have to explain their marketing plan for a tender to their juniors since Teju got caught up with some other work.

Varun is not a bad guy but he is not friendly enough to excuse people who interrupt. He takes his responsibilities serious, so serious that he doesn't even make sense.

"Oh, so do you mean you have something better than this?" Varun asked raising he's eyebrows at Shivanya.

"No but we can figure it out! " Shivanya exclaimed excitedly not sensing his sarcasm.

"Not we, YOU can figure it out on your own in your cabin, good luck "

Shivanya knew what he meant, She will tell this to Teju akka later but right now she knew it was impossible to bear with this guy. Sighing she left.
__________________________________

Ashwin was typing something on his laptop when he saw the bite sized girl wearing an oversized cardigan, stomping furiously, mumbling something under breath with an angry face that made him chuckle, enter her cabin

Ashwin was typing something on his laptop when he saw the bite sized girl wearing an oversized cardigan, stomping furiously, mumbling something under breath with an angry face that made him chuckle, enter her cabin. Ashwin can't see inside as it's a bit far, her cabin is next to her friend's.

Nowadays, no matter how engaged he is, Ashwin's brown orbs never fail to catch a glimpse at the bite sized girl whenever she is visible to him. Ashwin found himself amused at her antics.

"She lost her mom at an young age and appa oru military officer, border'la yeranthutanga. She grew up with her grandmother and now she is alone."

That is all he got to know from Kathir. Ashwin didn't even ask him but,

"Edhukkum info store panni vechiko macha, future'la use agum. "
Kathir winked saying that.

*lunch time

Ashwin is hitted by curiosity, Shivanya still hasn't come out yet. She usually hopes up as the first person to the eat-in as if she has been waiting for it the whole day.

Ashwin is not familiar to be worrying about someone not having their lunch at time, it's not even a huge deal but here he was, doing something that he never expected he would, for her.