CHAPTER 36

Shivanya woke up hoping that all the shocks, guests, different weird flavours of facials, manicure, pedicures were all dream but no.. They're not.

She was awaken by a very much fresh looking Avantika and Pragi who came to get her ready for the engagement that is yet to happen in a few hours.
For the past couple days, Shivanya has been house arrested by this bunch of people who are way more excited than the bride herself for a wedding that Shivanya is very keen on calling off.
~

Shivanya sat in front of her dressing table staring at her reflection being adorned.

(I love this look! It had to be this)

Shivanya has been very well convinced that she would and should always be alone. Everytime she let's loose, she ends up getting broken badly and she is in no mind for more.

Especially not the same person.

Pragi noticed it,
P: Yen di moonja ipdi vechirka?

Shivanya turned and glared at her, pouting.

Ava: Andha moonje apdhidhan
Avantika murmured.

Shivanya lost her cool.
S: Nee pesade! Koodave irundhuttu yellathayum panni yenna ipdi matti vittutele!? Yen vazhkaila na yenda unna namburen'e therila?! Yedho nee yennakku samac-

Although Avantika knows that Shivanya didn't mean, not even a single word she uttered, a sudden tinge of guilt appeared in her.

But Shivanya was still not done. She was complaining about how Avantika has pushed her into many holes, even in the waterfall once despite knowing that Shivanya can't swim and Now she is pushing her into this marriage,just for the sake of it.

But Pragi noticed the change in Avantika's face. She nugded Shivanya indicating her to look behind. Shivanya turned around to find Avantika looking down. She instantly felt bad, really bad. She knows how words can hurt. She ran to Avantika and hugged her.
Sorry!

She muttered in a so-called stern tone. Avantika chuckled at her paagal.

No matter how much they both disagree, deep down they've always loved each other more than anything. 
Shivanya broke the hug,
S: But Avanti, please di. Ennaku indha kalyanam venna!

Pragi : Kalyanam vennama?! Yen?

Shivanya thought for a while not knowing what to say. Whereas Avantika and Pragi shook their hands behind her,

Ava: Ermm... Sollu, reason Sollu.
S: Pstch, reason lam illa. Vendamna vendam.
Pragi: Neenga rendu perum love dhana panreenga, Aprom yenna? Yedho chinna sandhaikaga ivlo pannadhadi!

Aiyo idhu onnu, unmai theriyame pesudhe!

S: At least IPPO yennakku idhu venamdhi! Thalli yavadhu vekalamla?