Whom Do We Love More?

Even in her deep slumber, she could very well recognise those big warm palms that gently touched her forehead to see if her temperature was down.

Shivanya's pregnancy struggles were not just hers but also Ashwin's. He made sure that he was always by her side with everything she'll need. Especially love and care.

Just like last night, where she had thrown up for almost a whole night and only managed to fall asleep after dawn.

Shivanya smiled in her sleep as her cheeks received a loud kiss. Ashwin caressed her hair,

Ma, mani 11 achu. Sapadla?

Shivanya huffed pouting as she slowly turned around to face Ashwin with her hands on her baby bump. He smiled with his elbows rested beside her head.

Saapta dhane ma, nalla irukum.

No Ashwin, ennaku romba tired ah iruku.

Shivanya whined like a child making Ashwin chuckle,

Naane unaku ooti vidren ma.

Shivanya shut her eyes momentarily as she realised that arguing with Ashwin was like arguing to the wall, simply no conclusion.

Na ingerndhu unna thookitu poren, saapadu ooti vidren, massage panni vidre-

Suddenly the room door banged opened, Ashwin scoffed under his breath making Shivanya chuckle.

Ashwin possessively wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer as their 3 year old daughter, Ashvanya, stormed into the room.

Daughters are Father's princesses,
Fathers are daughter's first love.

A fact we all know commonly but not in Ashwin's household.

In here, you'll find the father daughter duo constantly brawling over their Shivanya ma.

The only time they both would actually compensate will be when they have seriously messed up and have to work as a team to enlighten Shivanya's mood.

Needless to say, those two were the complete copy of each other from character wise.

Ashu stood glaring at Ashwin with her hands crossed over her chest,

Na dhane yeppo'wum Shivanya ma've wake pannuwen?

She furiously asked with her babyish voice, Ashwin shrugged his shoulders,

Adhuku?

Ashu huffed loudly before wrapping over her small arms over Shivanya's neck as she threw herself onto the bed beside Shivanya.

Ma comes wi'me!

Ashwin's nerves instantly popped up,

Adhellam mudhiyadhu! Na dhan first'uh vandhen!

Ashu clenched her tiny fist whereas Ashwin smirked triumphantly. Shivanya was watching the whole thing, as usual, from beneath both their arms.

Innaiku kula vidha mathainga pola irukke.

Ashwin grabbed this chance to irritate Ashu,

Na Amma koodha breakfast sapdha poren, lunch sapdha poren, TV pakka po-

Ashwin kept expanding the list to irk Ashu that he had stolen her ma for the day and that was enough for her to shriek into snivel.

Shivanya instantly brought Ashu close to her,

Achocho

Dekho ma!

Little Ashu wailed pointing at Ashwin who was staring at her vociferates from behind Shivanya.