CHAPTER 48

Aiyoyo, pasikudhe!

Shivanya sat up throwing her comforter to the floor. After she took shower she changed into the night wear that Pragi had kept for her in the bed and decided to sleep from avoiding herself from creating any havocs cause she knows she might.

 After she took shower she changed into the night wear that Pragi had kept for her in the bed and decided to sleep from avoiding herself from creating any havocs cause she knows she might

But the next second she lied on the bed, her stomach started growling. She's been tossing and turning for a long time to just sleep and not get caught by her Angry Bird, but her appetite seems to not listen.

Sighing she wrapped her comforter around her in case there's a ghost and slowly opened her door without being noisy which took her probably half an hour.

She peaked and saw no one and tip toed to the kitchen. When she reached the kitchen, she thought she heard some noise. She shrugged off and kept going. She opened the fridge and skipped a heart beat when all her snacks vanished into thin air.

What th-

Before she could finish, she thought she heard some munching sound.

She shut the fridge door with a thud and her heart might have just jumped out of her chest when she found standing behind her, casually eating chips. Shivanya clutched to her comforter and gulped.
A: Nee yen enna pakka varla?

Shivanya tilted her head and looked at him quizzically. Something about his tone felt weird, He sounded unsteady and he was shirtless with just a track pant . But she realised that he was still waiting for an answer,
S: I came looking for you, actually..
A: In there?

She might have just made it worse to be normal,
S: Yeah, anyways pathuten bye!

She said in one breath and walked away snatching the chips that were on his hand.

Ashwin sensed something weird about her too but he himself was too lost in his senses to come to a point of anything until he heard some loud noises from his behind.

He turned gasping to find her completely collapsed on the couch.

She thought that it was the stairs because it was white too and
she fell.

Ashwin ran to her laughing and helped her sit up while she was pouting. He kneeled down and dusted off the chips on her.

A: Are you drunk too?
S: Yes
A: Wait what?!

Ashwin intended to joke but didn't expect her to say yes, without realising that he might have actually blurted out something,
S: Did you just say 'too' ?

Ashwin gasped and stuttered,
A: A.. Adhu.. Naa.. Ptsch.. Ama.

Ana venumne la koodhikalama!

Naanum dhan venumne koodhikala!

Naa theriyame Shakthi glass lerndhu koodhiciten!

Naanum theriyame Sam glass lerndhu koodhiciten!