CHAPTER 38

Shivanya had no mood to dress up like everyone else running in the house, not forgetting to mention the heavy soreness on her left shoulder after a very long physio therapy session to catch up with the last one she missed on her engagement day.

She simply wore this and let her hair down.

Shivanya and her cousins including Ashwin and her friends were all set to spend the weekend before their wedding at the waterfall which was quite beneath the forest area which was an hour from their house . They will be staying there for two days in a forest resort right beside the water fall.

However, Shivanya is so not excited about this as much as everyone else.

1.Main reason, She can't swim which is the prominent reason of this getaway.

2.Her hands hurt like hell but Sathya ma wanted her to spend time with Ashwin to which she couldn't deny. Much to Ashwin's joy.

3.She'll really have to spend time with him.

4.Her out-of-the sudden affectionate cousins were constantly drawing their attention to her which was rather suffocating than overwhelming , actually.

5.She'll have to wake up early just to watch them all have fun doing something she wished she had someone to teach her.

Avantika didn't follow them as she won't be able to leave or bring along Chandu. She helped Shivanya to pack when she noticed Shivanya lost in thoughts staring at her own reflection,

She went near her and whispered near Shivanya's ears, with her hands on her back,
Ava : Yepdi odi pogalamnu plan panriya?

Shivanya jerked and tilted her head to glare at Avantika for interrupting her
"list down your current situation and make it worse" moment.

Avantika chuckled,
Ava: Don't worry I've made arrangements to push you into the falls on my behalf but they won't leave you stranded. You'll have your hero with you after all.

Shivanya just continued glaring at her sister who just made her thoughts go worse.

She knows that she might have actually come to a point of acceptance to spend a few part of her life with him but still this being the first step after a long time made her nervous.

She was distracted by a still sleepy Chandu, rubbing his eyes pulling her hand. He's been in search of her after not finding Shivanya in her bed.

She kneeled down to him and kissed his rosy cheeks making him giggle. He softly kissed her back and hugged her.

Now that warm, genuine, innocent and gentle gesture was all Shivanya needed to calm herself.
~

When Shivanya finally went down she was welcomed by an extremely unpalatable sight.
Ashwin was seen talking to her cousins but only girls who stood around him.