CHAPTER 32

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. Ashwin walked to the window and drew the curtains aside.

Within a blink of an eye, two years have passed.

In these two years, Ashwin has learned to control his temper. In fact, he has become a much friendly person.

He now knows how to voluntarily have conversation with people even if they were purposeless.

He grew quite attached to his friends and their family. Friends that she gave him.

He visits them and even invites them to his house for lunch, gaming and hang out.

But deep inside, he wished he could just run to her and hug her so tight that they won't be be able to breathe.

Still Ashwin waits,
he waits for the right time.

When he'll know that it's time they meet.
The time he starts to fix all the damages he has caused.
The time when he would finally make her realise that they both complete each other.

A small smile curved into his lips at the thought of how that time is not so far.
~

Ashwin entered the floor and strode to his cabin like the king he is while greeting his employees. He was followed by Aakash.

He had come early today since he had scheduled all his work for the next few days to be finished by today.

During lunch, his friends too joined him,
Ka: Macha nalliki kalailaye kelambirulamda
As: OK macha
Sam: Adhellam neenga sollave vendham. Anga parunga, ippove avaru moonju yevlo pragasama irrukunu
Pr: Vitta inniki night'eh kelambiduvaru pola

Ashwin grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape

Sha: Adhulam irukattum, neenga poringanu, avalukku theriyuma?
Ka: Illa Teju, naanum avalum poromnu mattum than sonna
______________

The same sun shone brightly on the other side, Shivanya was sleeping under her comforter protecting herself from the crisp and clear sun rays.

Suddenly she felt something crawling on her.

She jerked and woke up to find Chandu, Avantika's one year old son sleeping on her stomach. She chuckled, carried him to lay him next to her, covered the sheets and slept again.

Suddenly someone pulled the sheets down, she opened her eyes and found Avantika standing there with her hands folded on her chest and glaring.

S: Pstch, Yenna venum unnaku ippo?
A: Naan avana kulika vekka try panna, nee inga thoonga vechikithu irukka!
S: Ippo yethuku ithana manik-

She slowly sat up, stretching herself and saw the clock.
8.a.m

S: Mani 8'ah! Adipavi yendhi yenna elupala?! Daadi 8:30 factory'la yaaro supplier'ah meet pananum'nu sonnangale! Pochi pochi, yennuku inniki dharma adhidhan pochi po...

Shivanya kept ranting as she grabbed her towel and ran into the washroom. Avantika rolled her eyes and carried Chandu with her.
~
She ran to the factory after parking her car as she was late and saw Shant waiting at the entrance scrolling his phone. He waved at her,

Sh: Valakam pola innikom..?
Shivanya smiled sheepishly

S: Vanthutangala?
Sh: Hmm Ippo dhan. Un paati handle pandranga. Seems like she knew that you'll be late. Adhan school'lerndhu avangale vandhutanga pola...

He explained as they walked to Daadi's cabin. Shivanya mentally facepalmed herself.

Shant opened the door as they both entered Daadi glared at Shivanya in sideways. Shivanya looked down and Shant was trying to suppress his laugh. She glared at him and he stopped.
--------------------------

Within this two years, Shivanya too has changed a lot.

She isn't the same enthusiastic and outgoing person anymore. Instead she is a much reserved person who is currently stuck in her daily same routine. Her only happy pills is Chandu.

She has become very good friend with Shant. She always helps him with managing the factory though he insists that she don't.

She sometimes goes to Chennai to visit her friends, careful not to bump into Ashwin. Ashwin knows it but he too wouldn't intrude or else she might completely not come out from Ooty at all.

The whiplash on her left shoulder hasn't recovered fully so she is still undergoing treatment through physiotherapy. The pain she has due to these sessions leads her to always end up with mood swings.

°
°
°
°

Now putting the prominent question back again,

Will Ashwin and Shivanya find their way back through Destiny?

====================

Hey fam. I'm sorry if this chap is lame. The exciting track that we have all been waiting for starts from the next one. I promise that it's gonna be fun. Thank you so much for your support guys. Love you ❤️🌠