𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜

(I kept switching from Maldives to Hawaii and more but I decided Maldives but you can imagine whatever of these you prefer)

                            * Ariel *

I open my eyes slowly and notice that Falcon is sound asleep next to me,he didn't move an inch all night,and neither did I,no nightmares,no sudden urges to cry in the middle of the night or anything,I slept like a baby for the first time in weeks.

I sit up carefully and he grabs my pillow and puts it over his head.

"What time is it?"

"3:30, our flight leaves at 5 so we should hurry up and get ready."He groans and throws the pillow on the floor before rubbing his eyes.

"I slept well, I didn't have my usual nightmares."I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh, neither did I, and I have you and your special treatment to thank for that."I bend down and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you for coming here and sleeping with me without wanting sex or anything like that."He grabs the back of my head and pushes me down further, pressing his lips on mine.

I should have pulled away, since this isn't very professional of me or him but I just couldn't, I deepened the kiss and before I knew it, I found myself right under him with my hands around his neck.

It was different this time, he didn't rush it, it was slow and passionate, full of emotion and he would pull away to look into my eyes a few times, but of course a moment like this just had to be intrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sis get the hell up-Oh my God they're like flipping animals fighting for dominance!!!"She screams in terror and shuts the door.

"Out of all your siblings, Enya is the one that reminds me of you the most."He says while pulling away.

"Yes I know, she's very dramatic."

"She also gets that from you but we won't get into it now because we need to get ready."He kisses my lips and hurries out the balcony before I had the chance to argue with him.

Idiot.

I laugh and walk in the bathroom to take a quick shower.

                             __________

After the shower I got dressed, double checked all my suitcases and decided to finally take my medication for the first time in weeks,I don't know why I felt like doing that,I woke up in a surprisingly good mood so I figured maybe today is the day to face my weird fear of drinking the happy bonbons.

Ariel are you afraid of drinking them or are you afraid to be happy and relaxed because you're so used to this fucked up way of thinking that any other way of thinking would be odd and just not right? Probably.