𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥

* Ariel *

                              * Ariel *

"So what are your thoughts?"The photographer asks and turns the camera around, showing me the masterpiece I have just made.

I gasp slightly and stare at the picture in surprise.

"Wow, I look...not homeless for once, you did an amazing job."He smiles in satisfaction.

"Thank you, but it's all the face, if you weren't so photogenic and beautiful this wouldn't turn out so amazing and since you were my best client I came up with an idea."I raise my eyebrow.

"Your ideas are always interesting, let's hear it."

He giggles in excitement and grabs my shoulders, he turns me around and I look at Falcon typing on his phone in the corner.

"That sexy, tall, sweet looking, hot, attractive, candy looking, scrumptious-"

"We get the point."I cut him off and he laughs.

"Yes, I asked him if he would be interested in doing a shoot with you for free since you absolutely nailed this one."I turn around and shake my head aggressively.

"Absolutely not, I'm not doing a photoshoot with him, I know what you do on those kinds of photoshoots, I'm not participating."

His smile fades and he stomps his foot on the floor angrily.

"Oh come on, it's going to be fun, don't act like you didn't hook up with him in the makeup room."I look at him surprised and he nods with a smirk on his face.

"And don't even try to come up with an excuse or say you didn't because the whole building heard you screaming two hours ago."

I feel my face burning up from embarrassment as I look away.

"Still."

"Still nothing, I told him and he agreed, get your ass in there and change right now, I promise you won't regret it."

I hesitate and he sighs.

"If you don't do it I'm telling your mom about it and you know how she feels about sex and work."I gasp, feeling betrayed.

"You're evil."He smiles.

"Anyways the shoes and everything is in your size, go ahead and do that while I talk to that beast of a man."

He runs off happily and I drag my two feet in the makeup room.

Why am I even letting these people tell me what to do? I am my own person for fucks sake, I miss ruthless, rude, obnoxious, not giving a single damn about me, what ever happened to that girl? She always used to say "it is what it is" and smoked a cigarette while watching everything around her collapse.

I walk in the makeup room and my eyes widen when I see the outfits he prepared for me, they shouldn't even be called outfits, everything is revealing and see through except maybe two dresses.