𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥

* Falcon *

                           * Falcon *

She jumps up and grabs the robe from the hanger in a hurry while I pull my boxers and shorts up.

"Yes, Allegra?"

"I just wanted to tell you that dad called and he said you don't have to come to dinner if you don't want to, and since we don't want to go you have to stay with us even if you planned on going."She blurs out and runs out the door as fast as she could.

"That was unexpected."

"Sure was but she intrupted us when it got good, just when you were about to bounce-"I close my mouth when she drops her robe on the ground and winks.

"She's gone now and I have something to show you, I was in a bad mood because of the dinner but now I'm feeling better, sit here and wait."She grins and runs off.

Seeing her smiling brings me so much joy for some reason, what is happening to me?

I grab my phone from the nightstand and post the picture I took of her today at the pool, but the more I do this fake love thing, the more I realize how perfect she is, but I can't be with her, I hate to admit that it's eating me up on the inside, the thought of someone else having her makes me want to shoot every man on this planet so I'm the only one left, then she has no choice but to save the world and make kids with me, I don't make the rules of course.

I open the notes app on my phone and start writing, I need to get everything off my chest before I explode.

~Ariel, the obnoxious woman that I accidentally started having feelings for, it's not love yet, but it's going to become love, I can feel it will. I don't know how I went from wanting to kill her and her family to falling for her tricks and letting her somehow switch my decision, after that my plan was to make her fall in love and trust me so I can finish the job but I fucked up, I caught feelings...I never knew it was possible to catch them in a month but they're here, and I have no idea what to do with them.

"Look up, pretty boy."She says in a flirty, joking voice and I look up, my mouth drops and I feel my fucking cock twitch.

"Dear God woman."

She leans on the door frame and slowly takes her silky red robe off while smirking."I didn't plan on putting it on but now that I see your reaction, I'm glad I did."

A pretty red number, it's see through with lace all over, this woman is driving me off the edge.

"I'm glad you did too."I throw the phone on the bed and stand up but she stops me."Sit down and don't move."I sit back down without saying anything and smirk as she approaches me.

"What do you think you're doing, Ariel."

"Me? Nothing at all."She stands between my legs and bends down, purposely pushing her tits in my face."Remember this?"She pulls out a gold pocket knife and runs it down my cheek while smiling.