𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞

* Falcon *

                           * Falcon *

Summer was my first girlfriend, about 10 years ago, but she seems to not understand that I am no longer interested in her, she was a town whore back when I was living with my parents, I'm certain that part didn't change at all since I left.

I just hope she didn't come here because she found out I'm here, I wouldn't want to kill someone on this nice vacation, but if she disturbs my peace then off she goes.

"Ohhh, well congratulations to you both."She says with bitterness in her voice and Ariel notices it immediately but to my surprise, she lets it slide.

"Thank you, and may I ask who you are?"

Here we go.

Summer glances at me and looks down shyly, putting a strand of hair behind her ear."I was his first love."

Well damn.

I look at Ariel and she just blinks in surprise, her eyes widening just like her smile.

Her facial expressions always make me want to burst out laughing.

"Well there must be some kind of a misunderstanding, Autumn."

"It's Summer and what misunderstanding?"She corrects her quickly but Ariel just grins.

"Well you see..."She steps in front of her, Summer is short, around 5'1 while Ariel is about 5'6-5'7, making her look intimidating, the crazy look on her face just adds to the intimidation.

"I'm his first and only love, you got it mixed up, Ocean, oh pardon, was it Sunshine?"A smile creeps on my face as I watch Summer struggle to contain herself while Ariel is having the time of her life teasing her.

"Well, he probably didn't tell you about us then-"

"Why would he speak about past mistakes?"

"Mhhmmm, you tell her, honey, don't let her talk bullshit."A brown haired woman says then swims towards us, her name is Monica if I'm not mistaken, she's Ariel's mom's sister, woman with a ruthless personality just like Ariel and Isabella.

"And who is this? Your grandma?"Summer smirks and Monica crosses her arms, eyeing her from head to toe.

"And yet your boobs are more saggy than mine,are those... wrinkles on your forehead sweetheart?"Summer gasps and her hand goes flying to her forehead.

"Don't lie, I can't have them, I'm still I'm my twenties."

"Twenties? I sense arthritis coming your way, you might wanna start working out and getting fit to keep it from getting bad."She taps her shoulder with a sad look on her face.

"Don't forget that your ass drops down and starts dragging itself on the floor like a bag of flour"Summer gasps even louder and her chin quivers in fear, fucking hoe.