𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤

Soooo I've been thinking 🙄 I'm writing this book out of pure boredom and also trauma dumping a little lol but I have an idea that would be pretty good, obviously I'm not a professional writer so bare with me of course, I'm just putting a million tasks on my name to distract myself and while doing it I had a thought about writing a book where the two main characters are neighbors that hate each other (more than Ariel and Falcon hated each other) but there's one more idea I had in mind that I like more and I want to make it extreme smut😍😘 so I'll have to decide between those two but of course I'm focusing on these two in the moment, also my apologies for taking long to update <333.      

Also praying to find a dude like Russo 🤲 *when he plans on killing you and works with your family's enemy 🤩🤩😌😋* #dreamguy.

P.s sorry for the random rant up there.

                         _____________        

                              * Ariel *   

We packed everything we needed and went down to the public pool, it was very packed and noisy, it took me about ten minutes of pushing people out the way to get to the vip section my dad rented for everyone, I'm not even going to talk about the looks we got when everyone saw that we're heading there, like we were the outcasts here.

Allegra smiling confidently at them made it even worse of course.

"Allegra,'ll get decked by someone, just sit down and don't make eye contact."

"Fine, fine, we'll go get ice cream with Xavier then be right back."I nod and sit down, Falcon sits down next to me, I notice him staring at someone intensely, I follow his gaze and see a tall blonde man checking me out.

"He's looking at your tits, I'm going to snap his neck like a glow stick."He goes to get up but I stop him by grabbing his hand."Not now, everyone is already looking at us like we're some dramatic, spoiled rats, getting physical won't help the situation."

"Like I give a shit."He hisses at me while staring the guy down.

"Well I do, sit down, you stupid idiot."I hiss back and he looks at me in frustration, his brows furrowed and his jawline clenched."Fine but then..."He reaches for his pocket and pulls out a marker.

"What the hell is that for? You just carry a marker in your swim shorts like it's nothing?"He ignores me and removes the cap."If he'll stare then he'll have to stare at my name too."He grabs my breast in his hand and starts writing something over my chest.

"What the hell are you doing now?"

"Writing my name on your chest so if they stare they also have to see who it belongs to, I'm doing it on your ass too and the marker is waterproof."

My mouth drops open in shock as he's signing his name on my chest.

Am I shocked? Am I flattered? Am I wet? Am I horny? Am I completely thinking about giving him a sloppy sucky sucky that'll make him see stars and gasp for air? Guess we'll never know.