𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕚𝕞

~Ariel~

                              ~Ariel~

"You're telling me he called you his slut and you walked away?!"She asks with her mouth hanging open.

"I didn't walk away because of that, he was rude to me."I take a bite of my pizza and she snorts at my comment.

"I don't care, he called you his-his-I can't even say the word, it's amazing."

I shrug and look at the tv, trying to hide the excitement on my face.

"Don't try to hide it, I can see on your face that you regret not hooking up with him again."I put the pizza back in the box and groan.

"Of course I'm regretting it, he was so amazing and did you know I fell asleep with him stroking my hair and telling me I did an amazing job? Chris absolutely hated that."

Her eyes widen and I throw myself on the couch.

"He was so patient and he made sure I feel good, for the love of God, he was smart too, I caugh Chris using my tampon to clean his ears once...seriously."She laughs and brings her knees to her chest.

"I'm glad you're having fun and all that but remember to play hard to get."

"I'm not playing anything, we're not hooking up anymore, if he has to be my guard then he'll be my guard, I'm not going to make it complicated."

Even though it'll be hard to see him go with me everywhere, I have to act professional.

"If you're so sure, but knowing how easily turned on you get I wouldn't count on it."I lift my head up in disbelief.

"I don't get easily turned on at all, it was just a moment of weakness that will never happen again."

She squints her eyes and nods, not believing a thing I say, if anyone knows how easy I am to start feeling bothered, it's her.

"If you're so sure in it then okay."I get up nodding my head determined.

"Definitely sure, and now I need to go back home to talk to mama about all this."

"Are you planning on telling her everything about Falcon?"She asks casually while handing me my coat.

"No,are you crazy? There's stuff I don't want her to know and that would be one of them, I don't have a problem in telling her but I know she'll tell daddy."

"Understandable, you don't want him to know you got laid after just getting divorced, so are you going to see your therapist later too?"I put my coat on and nod.

"Yea but tomorrow, I have some stuff to unpack that's been itching my brain for awhile."

"Like what?"She asks curiously and I sigh.