𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

* Ariel *

                             * Ariel *

He followed me around for two years straight, and knows absolutely everything I've done in that time span...Everything.

"How the hell didn't I notice? You followed me around like a psychopath, you're sick in the head I'm going to kill you."I grab the knife from my strap and he grabs me by my neck then pushes me in the closet.

I hit my back on the shelf with full force and fall on the floor.

He closes and locks the door then smiles down at me.

"Don't look so angry, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine, eye for an eye as they would say, you tell them what I did and I tell them what you did."He says then squats down in front of me.

"I know I would die but so would you, it's a win win situation, darling."

I look at him disgusted, pain shooting through my body from the push but I don't let it show.

"I hope you rot."He laughs in my face.

"You are acting like you didn't know I was there, like you didn't see me a million times so let me refresh your memory."He stands up and looks around the shelves.

"Ah, there we have it."He takes a skii mask and waves it in the air like a pocket watch.

"Remember when he kicked you out of the car and then ten minutes later got into a car accident himself? You ran to him and got pulled away in the forest then passed out from a hit on the head? What was the last thing you remember?"

I furrow my eyebrows and think back to that night.

"I remember seeing someone above me with a black leather jacket and a skii-"I stop mid sentence and my eyes widen.

"That was you?!"He nods.

"And when he slapped you at that parking lot and his house got broken into? Everything of his was destroyed-"

"And mine wasn't."I finish the sentence in shock.

"You were behind every bad thing that happened to him? And I saw it every time but never connected the dots.''He nods again with a slick smile on his lips.

"You owe me for all the times you didn't die because I risked my life to save you, so I'll give you time to decide what you'll do, and remember that I agreed to help with your little revenge plan, don't be unfair now, mi vida."

He runs his fingers across my cheek while staring down at my lips.

"Does this seem familiar too?"He puts the skii mask on and gets closer to my face, I stare into his eyes for a minute before it hits me, he was also the one that drove me to the hospital for my miscarriage when Chris went to work, he got exactly this close to my face and whispered something but I can't remember what.